STARTED

*TAY

Actually I'm too wondering wasn't it meant to be a punishment. Actually we both came out of our pleasure land when suddenly we heard a knock at the door. We suddenly got apart and adjusted our clothes and I ran and got seated in my chair and New was still standing in a confused condition. Cute!

Ohh did I said cute I mean.. I mean...leave it. 😅

"Come in"

"Sir, meeting is going to start. They all are waiting for you"

I nodded and told her to wait for me outside. I went near him and leaned closer and whispered in his ear

"Better you gave your pending loan till next month or it will worse than this"😏

I said it with a smirk and saw his expression changing into shock. But why he need to, because how much I saw he was very much liking it. But I don't think my brain is going to function properly after this, oh God help me in the meeting!

As the meeting continued but seriously I wasn't concentrated in it and it happened with me first time. I saw Arm was looking at me, but I ignored him and my brain was only projecting that incident which happened a couple minutes before again and again in my damn head. Thank god the meeting finished and now I was moving to my cabin when a huge smack came to my head and I turned and saw it was Off and then Arm came behind him. Now it's going to be easy? they both followed and now we all were sitting in my cabin.

"So let's start about our mission"

Off said with and enthusiastic voice.

"What mission?"

"Mission Revenge!"

I didn't respond anything because my brain was not functioning properly.

"Tay!!"

"Huh?!"

I came out of my dreamland when Off shouted on me for not listening to him. Then came the question from our detective Arm😒

"What's wrong with you Tay?"

But before I could say he interrupted

"And don't even dare to speak lie or ....."

He won't do anything to me but I don't like lying to my friends, those friends who are just life to me.

"I gave him the punishment"

"I know that but what is bothering you?"

Off nodded and I lowered my head with embarrassment.

(didn't feel that Tay when doing those things with New?)😏

"I..I did se..sex with him"

"Sex?!"😳

They both said in unison and rose up from their seat and was looking at me with shock and anger.

"It was not fully sex but approximately to it"

"Cool dude, I didn't knew after the break up you would be now falling for guys"

"Shut up Off! That's not the matter Tay, how could you do it even? What would Gun and New will think about me and you... how could be so restless.... and moreover I didn't saw you looking at anyone after your break up leaving the files of our work then how come this time?"

Actually he was right, after my break up I never thought about this way to anyone even if it's a girl or a boy. But this time it's different this guy is different and he is making me different.