BLACK - Fifteen

April 10
Friday
3:22 AM

Its been a week, after Chanhee started going around boldly asking Sunwoo to be his but the younger just have to always ruin his happiness by saying that he isn't interested in anything he'll say.

just like last monday,

Chanhee tried convincing the younger to an amusement park where Sunwoo brought him when he was crying his heart out.

But the younger just need to hurt him by saying stupid things like. "Go away, I didnt meant bringing you there last time, i just don't have places in my head where i can bring you" Sure it hurts him.

But is he going to give up? Nah. he dont think so

Last Tuesday, Chanhee tried asking him out for a date because he miss the time with him alone but of course, Sunwoo is Sunwoo.

"Stop! Can you just stop going to me like we're close?! Cause bullshit! I don't care about you and your feelings! You can leave my apartment as soon as you want to! Stop being a burden to me!" That hurts him like he was in hell.

But nope, That was just his second time trying, It wouldn't hurt that bad to convince him more right?

"Chanhee just shut the fuck up! Im trying to study!" That's last Wednesday when Chanhee asked him if they could eat together afterschool.

Sure it wouldn't hurt that bad to try again right?.

Just like when Sunwoo was about to hurt him physically when he tried to get all clingy all over him.

thats Thursday

It hurts, But he can still go for it, He doesn't want to give up now, He remembered hearing "Love is disgusting" from Hyunjoon last time yet here he is, Having Kevin by his side.

And today is friday, He was crying messily on his room at 3 in the morning, He knows Sunwoo is already on his deep slumber.

And he is always like this, Not wasting time to sleep and just think of what he should do next, But Remembering every attempt he did and every responses he received made him think all over again.

as if Sunwoo's really not for him.

ah no,

What is he thinking? It was just for the Fourth time,
What happened on Saturday isn't counted. And that is when Sunwoo pinned him to the wall and threw harsh words on him.

That Doesn't matter, At least he's trying.

"Am i really that stupid not to see that he doesn't have feelings for me? Kyu?" He heard another sighed on the phone.

"Chanhee i know that you're trying your best but don't you think he's too much? I mean, Rejection hurts really bad and he knows and witnessed what can a rejection can cause you. and you've been getting rejected by the same person in the whole damn week, we're afraid you might get hurt too much, You know how i hate it when you're getting a break down right? its a horrible sight, I don't want to see that sight ever again" Changmin is also right,

"But you only live once might aswell enjoy it right?" Chanhee's throat went dry, He knew something is wrong with his sentence.

"But you're not enjoying, You don't need to pursue every person you laid your eyes to, Sometimes there are really just persons that aren't meant to be, You should wait for the right person and the right time, Maybe Sunwoo isn't just really the one" Chanhee bit his lower lips.

"I hate it when you're right" He sighed heavily.

"Are you going to stop?" Changmin asked hoping for a good answer.

"Just a little more Chang, I promised i wont hurt myself that bad" He heard another sighed fom the line.

"Sure you ain't hurting yourself, Because Sunwoo's doing the favour of Hurting you" Chanhee ended the line pretty quick when he heard a thud on the room beside him.

he was really praying that Sunwoo's not awake by this hour, luckily looks like he's the only one awake leave a sighed then started crying messily again.

till an idea popped on his mind

"Sunwoo!" As expected the sun rises and the sunshine will start to annoy him again.

"What do you want? it'd better be a good reason to make me stop" Chanhee gulped but smiled brightly after.

"Do you play basketball?" Brows raised, Sunwoo asked for him to continue.

"Can you play with m-"

"No, Chanhee i told you to stop didn't i?! Why are you so fucking hard-headed?!" Chanhee's hurt even if he already knows what will the younger react he still tried.

"Oh, So you aren't playing? Its fine i can ask s-someone to play with me" Sunwoo ignored the fact that Chanhee is closed to crying all he can think is Chanhee's just doing it so he'll give in.

bold of him to assume he will.

"Go away then, Never try bothering me ever again" Chanhee bit his lower lip then started walking away.

Sunwoo's too harsh,

"Just a little bit more, You aint giving up on him right? You promised" Luck isn't really on his side when he got to bump to Younghoon.

"Chanhee? Why are you crying?" Chanhee didn't want to appear weak so he just smiled.

"Im fine" Younghoon sighed as one name appeared right on his mind.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Luckily there's a bench just near them so they sat down on it.

"Im fine hoon" Younghoon look at him.

"You are fine, But how about mimi?" Chanhee laugh a little remembering Younghoon named his heart mimi.

"Mimi's fine hoon, this isn't" Chanhee raised his finger and pointed his temple. but Younghoon understand that it was the brain he's talking about.

"Why the brain? Isnt your heart hurting?" Chanhee chuckled "Cause the brain is the one who's falling in love hoon, Its just the heart who takes all the pain, so its useless if i tried to stop thinking about him when my brain only know is him him and him" Younghoon sighed.

"Please take care of mimi just like how took care of that, I did broke that once don't you ever dare break that too" Chanhee chuckled.

"You only care about mimi now?" Younghoon chuckled when Chanhee pouted

"Nyu you should take care of yourself too"

----------

i still have two modules but here i am, GaHHhHHhH tom is the deadline and i lost my answer sheets (two modules ) Fil and PE.

but lol, Im asking my teacher if they have a copy for the textbooks so i can answer again,

And while waiting im writing th-

okay thats all enough.

Enjoy~