Age 40

At age 40 Finton and and the gang experienced an awful tragedy. Gabe and Ethan died horribly when a semi driven by their other friend Ava  T-boned them at a four way and them crashed on top of them into a ditch. Ava survived and shimmied into the forest while Gabe and Ethan perished. Finton attended the funeral with josh and grace and they wrapped the casket in the blanket he made them when they got married.

         As fate would have it deaths cold grip had more in store. His wife of four years passed away one night while pregnant with their unborn twins. The twins where rushed to the hospital but they where to premature to survive and died of liver failure that same night. The oldest living only 45 minutes in this cruel unforgiving world. The only thing that he had left was his store and he worked as hard as he could in memory of his wife and twins.

       A few years had passed and he had noticed a new love. Joshes dog Asher was fun, loving, and as kind has he was. When he confessed his attraction, originally Asher hesitated as he had been in love before and it ended much like Fintons love did. Asher considered and realized it was better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all. On their date finton took Asher to visit a park and relax in the sun. They had fun and went on a few more but decided marriage wasn't for them so they remained a couple instead.