(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 2 ♥

Alastor was in the Happy Hotel; his only source of entertainment. And frankly, it was not only failing in rehabilitation, attracting demons, helping others, but it was also failing as Alastor's entertainment. 

Alastor quietly sat on a stool at the bar, where his dear old "Husker" stood. 

Husk was leaned against the bar from the inside. He had a bottle of booze in his hand and was using his arms as pillows. 

Alastor looked at Husk who plainly ignored him. 

Alastor couldn't help the smirk that crept on his face. Raising his hand, he gently scratched behind Husk's ear. Husk's eyes flared open. He shot up and he smacked Alastor's hand away. 

"I ain't some fuckin' petting zoo," Husk seethed, glaring at nothing in particular. Alastor folded his hands together and kept his hands on his lap. He still had his usual smirk. 

"I am heading out to see Mimzy in a few," Alastor said. "What the hell does that have to do with me?" Husk said, completely unamused. "Oh, ho ho! I need you to watch over the hotel as I'm absent." Husk sighed, shutting his eyes. "Yeah, whatever," Husk grumbled quietly. "Wonderful!" Alastor said. 

The deer stood up and dusted his clothing. He was about to walk away, but in the middle of his second step, he stopped and looked at Husk. "Tell Niffy not to enter my room today. I'll handle the cleaning," Alastor said. "Yeah, whatever."

Alastor folded his hands behind him, kept his chin high, and his smile wide as he walked off. 

As he walked down the sidewalk of Hell, demons who had a sense in the forsaken afterlife, stayed clear of Alastor. 

But as he made it closer to his destination, he saw women on the ground, huddling over a bloody body. 

Of course, Alastor was a gentleman, he'd never watch women eat. It was rude. 

Alastor summoned a hat and tilted it. 

"Evening ladies!" Alastor said, getting all of the women's attention. "Mornin' Al!!" They all said back as Alastor smiled and walked off. He tossed the hat, which disappeared just as it came. 

Alastor made it to a huge club, which was filled with lights. 

There was a line at the entrance that was being guarded by two huge demons. They looked as if they could squish someone's head with merely their thumb and index finger. 

Alastor didn't bother getting in line. He simply walked up to the doors and passed the two guards, who said nothing to him. 

Alastor's smirk slightly grew as he walked inside the club. "Good choice..." he mumbled as he went inside. 

The club was like any club, but... filled with unearthly beings with supernatural characteristics and abilities. 

Alastor welcomed the familiar music that filled the room. He walked up to an empty table that was for two. 

He took a seat, and just as he did so, a waitress ran up. 

"Alastor! I'll have Mimzy come right out to you! In the meantime, something to drink?" the demon said, her smile bright and cheeks warm. Alastor leaned back in his chair and crossed one of his legs over the other. "I'm fine, I'm quite as of now, my dear. Thank you," Alastor said. The waitress giggled. "I'll have Mimzy out then~" she sang as she quickly left. 

When the waitress left, Alastor began to watch the sensory around him. 
He just his eyes and let out a long breath, just as a woman walked up. 

Alastor's smirk grew time as he opened them. He knew exactly what she was attempting to do since she's tried this more times than he'd like. But before she could even get a word out, Alastor spoke. 

"You're barking up the wrong tree, my dear-" Alastor stated, but before he could finish, another woman walked up. 

"Did you come here just to embarrass me in front of my gals, Al?" the demoness said. She looked at the other demon and motioned her head away. The other demon didn't waste any time before they left. 

Alastor looked at the demoness who was short and chubby with thick thighs, wide hips, and plump breasts. Her eyes are pitch black and the pupils are hot pink, she has sharp teeth and wears makeup. Her hair is short and blonde, and she wore a typical 1920s flapper-like pink dazzling dress and a pink headband with pink feathers. She wears a pink necklace.

Alastor's eyes lit up a little. "Mimzy! You know you're the only reason I visit at all!" Alastor said as the demoness; Mimzy took a seat across from Alastor's chair. Mimzy looked away, crossing her arms, leaning one arm on the table. "I don't wanna hear that from the fella who rejected me!" Mimzy said, slightly whining. She sounded a little pitiful as her eyes slightly watered. Alastor pulled out a handkerchief from thin air as he handed it to Mimzy. "Aww, don't cry, doll," Alastor said. Mimzy took the handkerchief. As Mimzy dabbed her eyes, careful not to ruin her makeup, Alastor spoke. "I did mean it when I said you're the most important gal in my life," Alastor said.

Mimzy looked up from the handkerchief with pleading, tear-filled eyes. "Then why? I don't getcha," Mimzy said a bit softly. Alastor looked away, his smile faltered, almost daring to fall. "If I may, that love you have for me. What does it feel like...?" Alastor asked before continuing, "Does it make your heart pound harder?" "It does," Mimzy said softly. "Your cheeks flush when you see me?" "They are," Mimzy said, feeling a bit embarrassed, keeping her eyes from looking away from Alastor. 

"Not once have I ever felt that for a single person. It's... something that has never struck me. No one can move me in such a way. And no offense to you, darling- it seems to make people fools!" Alastor said. He cupped his head and a glass of whiskey appeared in it. "Some taken," Mimzy said, slightly grumbling. "But- in rare nights like these which some liquor in me... I... envy you," Alastor said a little quieter. Alastor leaned against the table and propped up his arm, resting his head on his hand. 

Alastor looked off, more towards the floor thing time. 

"Maybe, just once I'd like to know those songs I endlessly play on the radio just... Just what do they mean?" Alastor said, but it was more of a whisper. 

Mimzy's eyes grew soft. She was about to respond, but as always, when Alastor opens himself even by a little, he pops back into his hyperactive self. 

"My, my!! I am quite behind on my schedule for the day. I must attend to helping Rosie before I retrieve things for the hotel!" Alastor said before he laughed, his usual smile spread across his face. Alastor stood up, about to leave, but Mimzy spoke. "Al-" "I'm fine, Mimzy dear, no need to worry for me," Alastor said, chuckling as he walked off.