Gateway Drug | Part Eighty-Two

Warning(s):
Explicit language
Explicit sexual situations
Drug abuse
Violence

----------

My nails dig through Duff's back, my legs tightly around his hips, his hands in my hair as his lips kiss hotly at my neck, making me shudder.

He lets out a sharp breath, signaling he's about to finish, and I nudge him off of me, pushing him to the bed, my hand finding his cock before my lips follow suite, my mouth sucking and licking at him as my hand keeps a tight but loose enough grip on him, jerking him off. 

"Fuck, Vivian," he chuckles with a moan thickly wrapping around it, his hand in my hair. 

When I hum around him he's done for, spilling down my throat. 

Once he's done I get off of him and kiss up his stomach, his chest, his neck, finding his lips, his hand gently around my throat for a moment and I sigh when we pull away before falling back to catch my breath. 

Usually he's all for laying here with me, but he sits up after a moment and swings his legs to the side of the bed. 

"Nooo," I grumble, crawling to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, my bare chest against his back before I lean down to press a kiss to the back of his neck. "Stay in bed." 

"I would if I could." He tells me, his fingers running up and down my arm. "I got rehearsal, Viv." 

"You can blow off one rehearsal." I suggest, my nails grazing over his collar bone. 

"I did on the tour, remember?" He chuckles, patting my hand, about to stand up. 

"Okay, well, settle for being just a little late." I say next, not letting him leave my arms, my nose grazing his cheek. 

"Viv, c'mon, I can't do that. The guys need me." 

"Don't act like if any of them had me in bed they wouldn't blow the rest of you off." I tell him sarcastically. 

"They wouldn't because it'd be a miracle if any of them got you in bed--especially Axl." 

"Duff, please?" I try my hardest and he won't budge. 

"I'll be back later, alright?" I finally let go and he turns his back to me to put his pants on and I roll my jaw and lean back, sliding my hand between my legs, waiting for him to turn around. 

When he does, his eyes slightly widen, the obvious internal struggle taking place, I just look him directly in the eyes, bring fingers to my mouth to taste myself, before sliding them back down to pleasure myself under his attention.

"Just a little late." He says to himself, jumping on me, making me laugh and lose focus as he kisses at my chest, my arms and legs wrapping around him tightly, not wanting to let him go. 

We hadn't talked about the heroin, I didn't know how to ask and I didn't even know if he knew I knew about it. I was used to brushing it under the rug with Nikki, I didn't know how to approach Duff about it. But I learned pretty damn quick when it happened a second time.

I scrub at another stain in the carpet as Matt and Duff argue outside, faintly hearing them. 

"You're full of shit, Duff, yo--"

"--You're not here with me all the time, Matt, so don't just assume I'm flying off the fucking handle!"

"If it's bad enough that she called me to come talk to you, you've crossed a line!" His brother points out.