"Please stay with me."

Niall and I have been dating for close to a years now. We don't livIe with eachother, because he is constantly working and I go to school. We both agreed to not moving in with eachother, because we don't want to make eachother distracted, and we both know that we are distractions.

We went out to a little Italian restraunt and talked about everything. I loved these dates with Niall, just talking and eating. " I can't believe your mine, (y/n). I'm the luckiest man, to have such a gorgeous and intelligant girlfriend." "Nialler, your the sweetest. Your amazing." " I love you princess." I love you too Ni."

We drove home and I knew I wasn't going home tonight. Niall's hand was on my thigh slowly pushing up my dress, and rubbing gentle circles on my bare thigh. We came to a stoplight and we shared a glance. "Niall I know it's going to be one of those night an-" "What do you mean by 'One of those nights" "it's just I have school tomorrow and I can just tell that you want me stay over, and we made that promise about us being distractions to the other, and this is why we made that promise." The green light illuminated his face, but he never went. He was frozen. A honk of a car brought him bck to reality. "I'm sorry if I am a distraction I just love you (Y/N) and I didn;t know that you felt that way." I could feel a knot in my throat. We came to a firm stop at his drive way I stared at my car parked in his driveway. "It's not like that Niall, it's just I have school I have to go to and Your on break and I just can't Niall." I couldn't comprehend his emotions, before I could He got out of the car and walked inside, all I could do was walk after him. "Niall?" "Niall! What's wrong? Why did you do that." He turned sharp on his heels I could see a slight tear. "I'm sorry Niall. Can we talk about this Niall? I know you think it's because I don't love you but that's not the truth." "Oh Darlin', (Y/N), Please stay with me." " I know we made that promise, but princess, I just got back from tour and we haven't seen eachother in close to 10 months and you want to go to school, and not spend time with me. Yes it does sound like you don't love me, but I want the best for you, which means you going to school, and doing your best, but the thing is I know how much you work your ass of just for some stupid grade. Right now the best thing for you would to stay with me." My heart melted to know how much Niall observed and listened to me, no one has ever cared half as mush as he does. " Of course I'll stay with you. Niall I love you more than anything." "I love you too baby girl."