How you meet

Niall's P.O.V

I wasn't exactly in the mood to go to a soccer match, usually I'm up for it, but he paps will most likely be there, and I'll have to walk through a crowd and this is supposed to be my day off. I went with Louis anyways cause he had two tickets. Since I was going to be here a while I thought I might relax and enjoy myself. "Hey Louis, I'm gonna get a beer do you want one?" "Yea make it quick though mate second half is about to start." I walked towards the beer stand with an occasional fan ask me for a picture. "Can I get two large beers please." The man filled them up and handed them to me. I turned to walk away and heard a fan shout my name and turned, but I turned to fast. I saw her. Her hair was gorgeous, those eyes, gorgeous. "Oh My god love, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to darlin'"

Your P.O.V

Soccer matches weren't really my thing, but my brother wanted me to come with him so I did. I was walking to get something to eat until this man turned and ran into me the beers in his hand going all over my clothes and face. "Oh my god love, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to darlin'" His irish accent was so thick and attractive. I couldn't be mad. "It's alright, I didn't like this shirt anyways."(That was a lie)"My names Niall, Niall Horan." I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (Y/LN)." "Well a lovely name for a lovely lady. Are you hear alone (y/n)?" "No, my brother dragged me along. Soccer's not really my thing." "Oh, well I'm sorry for the incident, maybe I could make it up to you, and we can go out sometime? Can I maybe get your number?" "I'd love that Niall." With that you exchanged numbers and went seprate ways. "Bye, Niall." "Bye gorgeous, text me love." I turned around one more time to see Niall blushing and smilling from ear to ear. Until he ran into someone else and I had to giggle." That was the start to a beautiful relationship.