The Ambarsariya Wedding - Amritsar Attraction - Part 2

Start from the beginning

She literally flirted with even a 60 year old aunty and danced with her creepily to show what a flirt I am 🙊

My eyes were hanging out of my socket when Vish played Sapna and Alisha played Siya and they both were trying to pulling her depicting that I was a big time flirt...

The worst when I settle for the 60 year old aunty amongst all!!!

I saw she danced like there's no tomorrow...

Indeed enjoying and freaking the hell out...

Unlike other girls who were concious of their looks and danced gracefully...this one was careless... badass... She only danced for herself... and was literally the 'Jaan' of the function 😍

'Mannnn she's litttt!!!' said one of Samay's cousin's...

To which I proudly said
..

'Indeed.... My Siya Rocks❤️'

To which Bikki smiled and taunted Suhaan...

'Note the possessiveness in the 'MY' attached along with 'Siya' please!!!'

And I was back to reality...

But my camera wasn't listening to me...

It went on flashing non stop!!!

I couldn't help clicking while she danced like a total freak!!!
She was indeed a breath of fresh air...

For a minute I don't know how but she suddenly realised someone is clicking her and she looked up!!!

Our eyes met...

She suddenly got concious...

The next minute...

Soon Vish threw her cap away unleashing her long beautiful hair and I was indeed!!!

I couldn't help but watch silently....

She was something else...

Ufff!!!!

Indeed!!!

CUTIE PIE 😍

Soon I saw her escape the party...

I don't know why my camera wanted to click her more today...

Or you can say...

My eyes wanted to capture her more today...

I ran downstairs...

She probably was trying to escape the party and ran out of the room while I pulled her in one go and she was almost going to loose balance...

While I held the grip on her back and she held my shoulders and neck for support...

We had an eyelock!!!

Her pitch black eyes...met my chocolate brown ones only for me to drown in them the most
...

I didn't want to let her go off my arms...

I was seeing her after 30 big days after all!

She avoided being in contact with me...

She was running away from me...

But today the little deer was caught by the lion and definitely wasn't in any mood of letting her escape...

But within fraction of seconds she pushed me away...

Stood straight and within seconds ran from there...

I silently stood there watching her running away...

My heart was beating very fast!

Siya's POV:

Shit!!!

Shit!!!

Shittttttttttt!!!

What the heck was that...

How come he came here...Men aren't allowed here and...

What was that...

The way he was staring into my eyes..

Damn!!!

The chocolate tub 👁️ indeed!!!

I'm glad I ran from there...

I must probably change and go back to the party before Vish starts yelling at me...

And anyways the Toli (Group of men playing Dhol) must be arriving anytime.

It was a dream to dance and see the Toli being played and to see men-women doing Bhangra-Gidda dance to it...

I was more than excited...

I quickly switched from this to a orange anarkali kurta, braided my hair and did light make up finally finished my look with minimal jewellery...
That was bangles and long hanging earrings (jhumkas)...

I quickly got ready while Vish came running and pulled me out to the garden area which had the entire wedding crowd...

I saw Samay jiju's grandmother dancing with Samay Jiju's mom my Chachi (Prerna Di's mom) and the Dhol beats were driving everyone crazy...

Next we noticed the guys started dancing...
Probably Samay Jiju's cousin's and they had so much fun...

Next I noticed Samay Jiju's dad, my Chachu (Prerna Di's dad), my brother Samay Bhai were dancing and next my Bhai pulled Samay jiju too...
Both Samay's danced like there was no tomorrow 😚

We were hooting loudly for them.

Next our girls gang started dancing...

I was standing aside, clapping and hooting for them but Vish and Alisha pulled me to the dance floor...

While I was still hesitant Esha pushed me to the dance floor and now the girls started clapping and hooting for me...

I was embarrassed... however I slowly started dancing to the beautiful beats of Dhol... Vish joined me soon and we danced carefree and it was so much fun ❤️

While I was dancing suddenly I felt someone stare at me straight!

I lifted my head up to see HIM 😳 again!

And this time he was standing exactly infront of me...

He was staring at me like I was a ghost!
His eyes had the same old look that I'm scared of and is enough to scare the shit out of me!!!

Next minute he started walking towards me...

I was nervous as hell!

I didn't want any scene here...

Damn we were in the crowd of about 200 + people now...

Vish kept pulling me but before he reached closer I left the floor and started running away escaping the crowd passing through the long corridors of the mansion which had huge red oxide pillars covered with huge maroon and yellow screens...

While I was still scared of him I kept looking back and started running while boom!!!

I crashed into a hard chest and I lost balance...

Before I could fall two hands captured my waist and two eyes captured my eyes!!

I froze at the sight of it! 👁️

It was Raghav 😶

His hands held my waist tightly so now I was leaning in his arms while I caught crook of his neck for support and my other hand was holding his left shoulder...

His face was this close to my face that I had jitters in my stomach!

We were never this close to each other ever in these 18 months although he has hugged me so many times...

But today his eyes...his touches...his hold was different!

I was shivering now!