Merry Christmas [1] - (AU)

Start bij het begin

     "Merry Christmas Eve." She giggles at my musical self.

     "I got you your present." I smile and hold up the bag held in my hand.

     She only smiles more, then she looks up and her eyes widen, her cheeks tint pink.

I also look up, and chuckle when I see a mistletoe above the door, "I wonder who put that there?" I glance at Mikasa and smirk.

"Hmm? N- Not me, I didn't do that......" She shakes her head and releases a nervous laugh.

"Uh huh, just come here already." I laugh and lean into Mikasa, trapping her lips with mine.

She wraps her arms around my neck and sinks deeper into the kiss, almost wanting more.

I quickly pull away however, "Nope, not now." I laugh, she pouts and sends me a soft glare before grabbing my hand and pulling me inside, closing the door behind us.

     Her house was exceptional, there was Christmas decorations about and lights, it gave a really nice Christmasy vibe, it smelt like cookies and milk, and everywhere was exceptionally clean.

I can guess who's idea the cleaning was, Levi, who lives with her, and it's safe to say he is the cleanest person to have ever lived. Although I doubt the decorations was his idea, the neatness and smell definitely was, he's really a vanilla person when you come to know him.

     The sudden warmth of the house is quick to heat me up, immediately feeling comfortable I take off my coat and hang it on the coat rack, small dashes of snow falling onto the hardwood floor. I take my shoes off and place them on the shoe rack.

"Tch, you brought the brat over. And they've already made a mess." The raven scoffs as he comes into view. Even if he didn't show it, I knew he liked me. To be honest Levi is a scary guy, but he doesn't intimidate me one bit.

I smile innocently, he rolls his eyes and walks upstairs. "I like your decorations, I knew it was your house from a mile away." I smile to the ravenette standing beside me.

     "Thank you." She chuckles and smiles broadly.

     "So, can I see what present you got for me?" She tilts her head as she attempts to peer inside the bag held in my hand.

     "Nope, you're not allowed to know until tomorrow." I stick my tongue out at her, she playfully rolls her eyes.

     I walk into the living room, and find a nicely decorated tree, along with a bunch of presents gifted by friends and family for both Levi, Mikasa and also me as everyone gave their presents for me to Mikasa as they knew I was staying over at theirs. And a few of the presents were also from Mikasa and surprisingly Levi, I guess that's a perk of him liking me.

I pick out two presents from the bag, one for Levi since it was his birthday tomorrow, and one for Mikasa and place them under the tree, "I got something to show you," Mikasa takes my hand and leads me upstairs. Something on my wrist then catches her eye, "I like your bracelet." She comments.

I look at it, it was pretty nice, a shiny, polished gold band which had a engraved pattern, spelling out my name, and also a small magnet on its head hidden behind a flat gleamy diamond, "Thank you." I grin, hidden behind my grin was excitement and also a secret, one that she would discover tomorrow.