New Shoes & Raspberry Danishes

My brand new nude high heels clicked persistently against the seemingly unbreakable marble floors as I nervously made my way to my former boss's office. It was sad that my old boss, Mr. Malik had finally retired but I was excited to meet my new boss. I was earning constant jealousy scoffs from all of the office's secretaries because supposedly Mr. Malik's son, Zayn, is really hot.

I didn't really earn much respect as the PA around here but I didn't really care. I did my work well and earned my money-nearly 1,000 pounds a week- so I couldn't care less about what people think. Me being only 20, that was a major accomplishment.

As I approached the large double doors, I found myself straightening out my snug salmon pencil skirt and smoothing out the wrinkles in my fitted white blouse. I don't know why I was becoming so self conscious all of a sudden but I did want to make a good impression. I ran my fingers through my long blonde ringlets that fell just past the start of my waist and knocked on the door gently.

"Come in," a deep muffled voice stated monotonously.

My fingers began to tingle as I pushed at the handle of the doors and walked in, clutching my iPad, work phone, and clipboard at my side. I made sure to smile but when I looked up my smile dropped instantly, replaced with a wide eye and an uncomfortable dampening feeling in my panties.

Hot was an understatement.

He was perfect.

His black hair was styled in a quiff, stray strands falling down to frame his long tanned face perfectly. His plump, rosy bottom lip was tucked delicately in between his flawless white teeth while he stood to his feet. His full height was somewhat intimidating but when his coffee coloured irises began to examine me fully, I felt even more belittled. I was suddenly nervous about my body, kind of afraid to step closer to him.

He cleared his throat catching my attention, causing me to jump slightly and a steamy red heat to surface my cheeks. I hesitantly began to walk to his desk, my head down quietly as I neared his presence. The look on his face was unreadable while he crossed his arms.

"Who might you be, love?" He said lowly, slipping his tongue over his lips.

It's debatable that I may or may not have moaned.

"Um-I'm your new PA, Grace Perry." I stammered nervously. When he processed my words a small smile spread across his lips and he held out a large hand which he wanted me to shake. I took his hand softly and shook it, shuttering at the coolness of the gold clad rings that adorned his fingers.

"Lovely to meet you, Grace." his deep voice made my insides flutter surprisingly. "I'm Zayn Malik, but you can call me sir." he added plainly crossing his arms behind his back. I chuckled confidently at the joke he made, looking up to meet a pair of demanding eyes. Was he serious?

An awkward silence took place once my laughs died down and he motioned for me to take a seat in one of the new, white leather chairs that were placed in front of his desk. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable, for we merely sat there exchanging glances. He was jotting something down on a thin stack of papers on top of his desk for about five minutes before he placed his pen down beside him and brought his hands up to his black tie that matched his gray and white suit well.

Before I knew it, he had taken the tie off and undid the first couple buttons on his dress shirt, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms behind his head. "Excuse me, I hope you don't mind- I don't really like wearing ties when I'm working. They're more for my physical reputation." he started making me shift in my seat.

"No sir, I don't mind." I began chewing on my lip gloss covered lip.

"Good," he gleamed. "So Ms. Perry."