"I don't know who in the universe decided this was going to be a good idea."

"I didn't think World War Three was in the cards so soon."

"At least it shouldn't take six years to defeat her, I think if you spray her with a water bottle she'll surrender easily enough."

"That or she'll melt. Either or I am fine with."

While Niall and Cassie walked to the car Harry and Louis stayed quite a bit behind them. Louis was still fuming but knew better then to act out, not only would he end up regretting it, but it would also not fix the problem.

It was times like this that made Harry extraordinarily happy that he and Louis had been best friends for so long before everything, he knew exactly what to do when his boyfriend was not okay. He knew when to take and step back and let him think or when he just needed to be wrapped up in a hug. Right now, he needed a mixture of both.

"Don't worry Lou, London is filled with plenty of amazing and accepting people. Pretty soon you'll know a whole football team and play all day long."

"As long as you are there too."

"Oh, I will be, but I'll be on the bench. I'll break every bone in my body if I actually try to kick the ball."

"Well maybe I'll have to teach you then huh."

"Maybe. Or maybe you want to stay alive so you can see my face."

"I think I can manage both."

"Challenge accepted then."

Niall and Cassie were already waiting in the car by the time the two boyfriends arrived. As soon as everyone was buckled up it was time for another not so fun adventure. Maneuvering university streets packed with thousands of students who did not bother to pay any attention, not to mention that neither of the four people knew where they were going.

While Niall tried to not kill anybody as he backed out of his parking spot Cassie was attempting to be on the lookout for any surprise running students or rolling carts because that was their luck today. And it would not be much of a surprise if Ronnie were secretly stalking them and threw something out the window to hit their car. Meanwhile in the back Harry was trying to google a way to London Metro that did not take an eternity to drive. Traffic was really something they were going to have to get used too.

Louis was taking his time to try and forget every negative word that just kept replaying in his head. He knew people were not perfect, he knew there was rotten apples in the world, he knew that sometimes people were just meant to break and challenge you. But this was on the whole 'another level. It was times like this that made him feel so extraordinarily tiny, and it is in those times he wishes he could talk to the one person he could not. His dad.

---

Moving Niall into his university dorm was extraordinarily simple, well besides the forty-five minutes it took to get there, find parking, and check in. But Niall's dorm was on the first floor right next to the side entrance of the building meaning he and his friends did not have to wait in line to use the lifts, which easily saved a few hours, and they didn't have to walk through the main entrance which was crowded with others checking in, waiting in lines, and looking at the building accommodations and the universities lay out.

The only downfall was that London Metro didn't provide any sort of moving bins or dollies to help move multiple boxes or the heavy ones, so instead the group moved like revolving doors from the car to the sidewalk to the building to the actual dorm then turned around the make the trip back only to repeat it.