Chapter 1

John B POV

I woke up to the rooster and sat up off my stomach. I walked out of my dad's room and seen a sleeping JJ and Rayna in my room. Rayna waves at me as she was still a little tired and I waved back.

As I continued walking through the house I seen Kie and Akyla laying down on the pull out couch and Pope sleeping on the couch on the porch. I waved at the two of them and walked out of the house. As I made my way to the hammock I slowly got on it keeping my balance.

A little while later I felt another body get in the hammock with me. I looked towards my feet and seen Rayna looking up at the sky. Before I could say something I felt the hammock tip over. Both me and Rayna fell off of the hammock right into a dirt pile.

I looked up and seen a laughing JJ and Pope. I looked behind them and seen Akyla peacefully laying on the other hammock reading a book. I sat up than helped Rayna up while dusting myself off. "Why didn't you knock Kyla over.?" I said grabbing Akyla's attention.

JJ and Pope continued to laugh while Rayna was hitting the two of them. "Probably because their too scared to do it to me.!" Akyla said while sitting up from the hammock. JJ picked Akyla up and ran around showing that he wasn't scared of her.

I laughed to myself as I walked back to the house to get ready to go to work. As I was slipping my shirt on Kie busted in the door. "Me and Rayna and Akyla are about to go grocery shopping for your house is there anything specific that you need.?"

"Um.. Can you guys please buy me some more boxers.?" "Grocery shopping John B". "I know but I really do need some!" She stared at me with a blank face "pleaseeee!" She laughed and then nodded "fine". She walked back out the room and made sure to close the door back.

Rayna POV

I seen Kie walk back out the house so I knew it was time to go. I looked around for JJ and Pope to say bye to but I only seen Pope. I walked to Pope and gave him a hug "see you later......Love you.!" I said as I walked closer to Kie's truck.

As I was about to open the door I seen the back door open from the corner of my eye. I looked completely over and seen JJ. "JJ what are you doing.?" I had asked hoping that he wasn't trying to come with us to the store. "I'm coming with you guys!"  "No your not!" Kie said without looking at us.

"Why not.?"  "C'MON JUST GET IN JJ WE HAVE TO GO!" Kie yelled out since she was tired of hearing us argue and she was in a rush. JJ gave me a smirk and hopped in the back seat. "C'mon Pope you don't have to walk home we can take you.!" She said while looking out the window towards Pope.

"JOHN B C'MON..!!" Kie yelled out to John B so we could drop him off at the Cameron's house where he works. "Someones angry!"  JJ said while laughing with Pope and Akyla. Kie rolled her eyes and started up the truck once we seen John B run out the house.

We made it to Pope's house and we dropped him off "Hey Heyward!" JJ shouted out to Pope's father, messing with him knowing that he doesn't like us. Heyward looked at JJ then continued doing what he was doing.

Me, John B, Akyla and Kie laughed as JJ sat there with a small smile on his face. Once we made it to the Cameron's John B hopped out of the truck. We waved to John B and said our goodbyes than pulled off.

John B's POV

I waved to Kie, Rayna, Akyla and JJ and then I made my way up to the Cameron's supply room (I don't know what it's called😂) When I walked in I seen Sarah Cameron and Malaya inside the supply room.

Sarah was sleep but Malaya wasn't. Malaya looked up at me and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and started to get to work. Malaya was once a pogue just like us but her family became rich and everything changed.

After some months of being rich she finally reached out to us but nobody forgave her only me. They think that she's fake just because it took her months to want to talk to us but I think that it only took her that long because she didn't know if we would see her differently.

I got snapped out of my thoughts once I heard Malaya ask me a question. "How's the crew?"  "Umm....good..good!"  She nodded than offered me a bag of chips that she was eating but I denied the offer.

She sat up and walked towards me. "So what you working on?"  I tensed up feeling her presence. I've always had a crush on Malaya and I think that's half of the reason why I forgave her.

When Malaya was a pogue she liked me too but the rule was always no pogue on pogue macking but I know she lost feelings because now she dates Rafe, Sarah's older brother.

But honestly I don't know what she sees in him! Other than he's richer than me, he looks better than me and- I stopped  knowing that I wasn't making it easier for myself. I looked up at Malaya and smiled.

"Nothing really just checking to make sure everything's good!" I said answering the question she asked me. She smiled and nodded than made her way back to the couch. I sighed as I felt like I was holding my breath for three amount of time she was near me.

"I miss you guys!"  I heard Malaya whisper softly. I snapped my head around towards Malaya to see her playing with her fingers. "We miss you to Laya" I said as I called her the nickname JJ made for her just like he made Kie for Kiara, Ray for Rayna, and Kyla for Akyla. She softly smiled.

"Not all of you"  "yes we do we think about you all of the t-"  "stop lying John B! JJ, Rayna, Pope, Kie, and Akyla won't even look at me unless it's a death glare."  I looked down as I felt bad for her but before I could say anything the moment was ruined once Sarah woke up.

"Hey John B"  she said as she was yawning. "Hey Sarah!"  "Sorry if we're in your way me and Malaya are about to go inside anyway.!"  I nodded than watched as the two of them walked out and towards the house.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter 1165 words❤️