Chapter 3

Malaya POV

Me, Sarah, Topper and Rafe was on our way to the Kegger. "Topper what time is it?" "It's.....5:30!" He said while looking down at his watch. "Okay Thanks!" I said realizing that we was 30 minutes late.

When we pulled up it was a lot of people. The four of us got out the car and Sarah and Tooper immediately split up from me and Rafe. I turned my head towards Rafe and seen him getting two drinks at the stand right next to us.

I looked up at the person who was pouring the drinks and seen Rayna. I sighed but got knocked out of my thoughts once Rafe started to offer me the drink. I took a sip and it was good. I remember when I used to make these mixtures with them all the time. I looked back towards Rafe and he wasn't there anymore.

I decided to start walking. As I was walking I seen Kelce. I quickly turned around before he could notice me but than I bumped into someone. Luckily I didn't spill my drink. I looked up and seen John B.

"Oh hey John B!" "Hey Malaya!.....I was wondering when you was gonna come!" "Yeah I came a little bit late. You know how Sarah is always taking forever to get ready!" I said awkwardly laughing. "Umm... No I don't know how Sarah is!" He said looking at me.

We both looked at each other and laughed. "Right" i said acknowledging how stupid i sounded. "Nice swim suit" I looked down at my swim suit than back at him. "Oh Thank you." He nodded than it got quiet. "Well....you know n-not in a weird way!"  "It's okay I-I know!" I said as we both softly laughed.

I could feel the awkwardness between us and it got interrupted by JJ coming in between us wrapping his arms around us both. I could tell he was a little tipsy but not too much. "Oh hey Malaya long time no see...gladly!" Jj said while snickerin. "C'mon JJ!!" John B said looking towards JJ. A smile spread across JJ face as he let out a laugh. "I'm kidding..I'm kidding." He refilled his cup than left us alone.

Akyla POV

As i was sitting down with Rayna and Pope I seen John B and Malaya talking. "Why is he even talking to her?" I said to Rayna with a concerned face. She took a sip of her drink than looked towards John B and Malaya. "I don't know" She said not looking away.

"You okay?" I asked her as I watched her chug down her cup. Usually Rayna only have about 1 cup and than she's done sometimes two but she's had about 5. "Yeah just boy problems!" "Kelce?" Pope asked jumping into the conversation."Yeah" she sighed while turning towards Pope. "What did he want?" "I don't know.....nothing?....I don't know. He was just bothering me!" Rayna said as she took another sip of her drink.

I nodded as my eyes locked on Kelce. Kelce and Rayna use to date but nobody knew only me, Kie, JJ, John B, Pope, and Malaya since she was in the group at the time. He wanted to keep her a secret because she was a pogue.

And when everyone found out about them he told everyone that he was only with her because she had a nice body. Rayna thought that his friends knew that they dated but once Rayna found out that he was ashamed of her being a pogue and what he said about her really hurt her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts once I realized Rayna was no longer sitting by me. I stood up from my seat knowing that I had to find her since she was drunk and was most likely was going to do something stupid.

JJ POV

I was walking around looking for Rayna because Kyla and Pope told me that she was pretty drunk. As I was walking I seen Kelce and Rayna talking. I walked up closer and seen Rayna pushing Kelce while tears was streaming down her eyes.

"YOU BROKE ME!!" She yelled as she kept shoving him. He grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her closer to him. "Who are you talking to like that!" He said while looking down at Rayna. "Fuck you!" "You already have!" By now I was close enough to do something.

I punched Kelce in his face grabbing everyone's attention. Kelce touched his nose and felt blood. He looked back up to me and threw a punch to my cheek. I tackled him to the ground and started to throw multiple punches.

He head butted me in my nose causing my nose to start bleeding just like his. I felt hands trying to pull me off of him and just as I was about to push that person I seen that it was Rayna. I had Pope hold her back so she won't end up getting hurt.

I threw some more punches and while I was punching him I felt someone knee me in the back. I looked up and seen Tooper. Before I could do something I seen John B grab Tooper off of me. "Two on one? Doesn't seem like a fair fight to me." John B said while holding Topper by his shirt.

Topper pushed John B off of him and then punched him in the face. John B kept his balance and punched Topper back. Topper slammed John B into the water and started to drown him. As I was still fighting Kelce I seen Kie and Akyla trying to pull him off.

John B managed to push his head back up out of the water to breath but Tooper slammed his head right back in. Topper was drowning him. I felt useless, I wanted to help my friend but I had my own problems to deal with. John b getting a breather but cut shortly by Topper, happened a couple more times. But before Topper could cause any more harm Rayna pulled the gun out of my bag and she put it to Topper's head. I sat off of Kelce as he laid there bloody.

Malaya and Sarah started to shout for her to put the gun down but she didn't. "Get off of him!" She said softly to Topper. Topper stood up off of John B slowly. She moved the gun from his head and Malaya and Sarah ran to him.

Kelce sat up off the ground and the four of them and Rafe got into their truck and drove off. Rayna raised the gun in the air and let out three shots telling everyone to leave. Everyone started running to their vehicles scared of being shot. Kie, Pope, and Akyla ran to John B as I snatched the gun out of Rayna's hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled out at Rayna. "I was saving my friend from dying!" She responded. "No you wasn't, you was making a scene!" Pope said to Rayna while him Akyla and Kie was helping John B up.

Rayna ignored his comment and walked up to John B. "Are you Okay?" "Yeah!" He said softly. I grabbed Rayna and had her face me. "You could have killed someone!" "I was not going to kill anyone!" "So you wasn't going to shoot Topper?" "No!" She walked past me and to the drink.

She grabbed a cup and filled it up with the mixture. She took some sips before I seen her eyes wanting to close. I made it to her before she fell. I held her in my arms as I was quickly trying to make it to the van before the cops get here.

1311 Words❤️