Epic fight with Henry

Start from the beginning

"Alright let's blow and go." (...)

Henry and Ray transformed. Henry had a new dark red, brown, and black costume with no mask. Everyone smiled at Henry.

"Hey where's your mask?" Ray asked.

"We actually don't wear mask in dystopia." As Henry said that everyone gave him a weird look.

"What?"

"I think we're uh, kinda beyond that."

Everyone started talking all at once about mask.

"Yo, mask wear save lives." Miles said.

"Well your in Swellview now so your wearing something on your face." Ray walked over to a cabinet with the Danger Force logo on it, and pulled out sunglasses.

Ray and Henry argued for a bit until Ray finally got the sunglasses on Henry. Henry groaned and walked with Ray to the tube. The team followed them but stopped infront.

"Bye guys!" Mika yelled.

"See ya later!" Miles said next.

"Bye bye!" (Y/n) waved.

"Get out!" Chapa yelled

Ray smiled at Henry. "Wanna call it?"

Henry smiled back. "Up the tube!"

"Oo." The team winced.

"Oh buddy. We say down the tube now." Ray patted Henry's back.

"Down the tube." They went down. Mika and (Y/n) waved to them.

"Ok. I'm eating's Captain Man's Nacho Ball." Miles said smiling. He lost it immediately when he saw Bose shoving a Nacho in his mouth.

"Chapa ate it." Bose shoved another Nacho in his mouth. Chapa glared again at Bose and clenched her fist.

Time skip to Mika's house. You're all in pajamas.

"Hey I finally got Mom and dad to fall asleep." Mika said tip toeing into the room and softly closing the door.

"Finally." Miles said.

"You know what that means..." Mika started smiling.

"Screen time!" Everyone but Chapa said together.

"I wish I had a phone..." Chapa held a magazine up with an frown.

"Don't worry we can share." (Y/n) smiled and sat next to Chapa, sharing a big pink blanket.

"This is great." Chapa smiled more talking about (Y/n) than watching YouTube videos.

Mika's phone started ringing.

"No dude!" Chapa yelled.

"It's Ray we gotta answer it..." Mika sat on the edge of her bed.

(Y/n) and Chapa angrily got up, wrapped the blanket around their heads and sat next to Mika.

"What do you want?!" Chapa yelled angrily at the phone.

"Your ruining our screen time!" (Y/n) yelled next.

"Oh my bad D-Force. Me and Kid are in a bit of a jam but we can figure it out." The team heard Ray's voice and Henry... grunting?

"No no no. We need them to come help us." Henry said to Ray scared. " ASA-Now! Please help us!"

"Sorry Captain Man said you guys would answer this call." Chapa said calmly this time.

"Yea I did say that. Gotta keep my honor, even if it kills you." Captain Man said to Henry.