16. Day 3

Chapter 16

Madelynn POV:

Mm I feel really good for some reason. This morning I turned my head to see a smiling Alex looking at me. I smiled back warmly, looking down at our tangled bodies.

"Good morning Love," Alex mumbled, stroking my cheek.

"Morning." I could feel heat coming up on to my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

Really? I felt great! I straddled Alex's hips. "How do you think I feel?" And then bent down to kiss him. He flipped us over so that he was straddling me.

"Great," and bent down to kiss me again.

Crap, I wanted to go walk around town today! "Al-x," I mumbled squirming under him. He started trailing his fingers down my leg.

Oh my.

I had to hold my moan. "A- mm x," i tried to say. I tried to wiggle my way out but then he gripped my thigh.

That's it.

I had to let it out. I moaned, and I could tell he was smirking.

"Aaal-," and I tried to slide away. But then he lifted his leg and I fell on the floor. "Aaaalex," I groaned.

"Well I thought you wanted to leave and I was so not going to," he said with lusty eyes.

Okay, I better leave now. "I wanted to know if you wanted to walk around today?"

Well now he calms down. "yeah of course we can,"

"Yay!" I jumped up excitedly. I grabbed his arm. "Come on big boy, we've gotta get ready," I said pushing him into his closet. I heard him grunt as I went to the other room.

I picked out some denim shorts and a white aero top. I threw my white toms beside the door and went into the bathroom. After I straightened my hair, I decided to make some omelets. I got the milk and eggs out and put them in a bowl. What's making food without music? I grabbed my beats speaker and phone and threw on some music.

"Cause I got soul and I won't quit
And your dad don't like it when I talk my ----
Cause I'm all about it baby
I'm all about it baby," I sang while beating the eggs and moving my hips. "Staying up la- ah!" I jumped as I felt warm hands around my hips.

"You can't be dancing like that and think I won't do anything," a husky voice whispered in my ear.

"Who'll stop me?" I whispered back while I rubbed up against him.

"Maddy..." he said as he stiffened.

"Whatcha gonna do?"

"Well imma-"
Just before he could finish his sentence, I threw the eggs at him.

I laughed my guts out. "Madelynn," he said. "Your dead."

I was still laughing when he ran at me and got my shirt soaked in yolk. "Alex I'm a mess, get off of me," I yelped slipping under him. He moved out of my way. "The shower awaits for me, and a new shirt awaits for you," Alex said getting up.

"Alex," I grumbled. He pulled me into his chest. "I love you too," he said as he bent down to kiss me. I forgot all of my worries and melted into him.

"Now go get changed," he said. When I passed by him to get upstairs, he smacked my behind. Which in respond, I yelped and glowered at him. "That boy..." I muttered.

~

I ended up changing my shirt into a floral top and ran to get my toms on. Alex got out of the shower a few minutes ago so we should be going out soon. I grabbed a bottle of water and put it in my purse and waited at the door.