2

Your POV: Dani Richards 

everyone got into the car to get to school, on the way to school my brothers friends and I were driving to Starbucks( Jaden is the one driving and your in the passenger sit), you all get your drinks and while your in the car you can fell Jaden's hand on your thigh when you look at Jaden in the corner of your eye you can see Josh with a confused face.

Josh's POV

when we left Starbucks i saw Jaden with his hand on Dani's thigh, I was a little confused when i saw that because they usually fake flirt so I didn't think anything bad about it. the only reason i don't let Dani date Jaden or any of my friends because first some might have a girlfriend and second they are F boys i don't want her heart broken again like her last one, so i hope Jaden knows that its never going to happen. 

Jaden's POV

when we left Starbucks i wanted to make Josh mad so i put my hand on Dani's thigh, when i did that i look in my review mirror and i saw Josh giving me the 'your dead Hossler' in the mirror. he knows that i flirt with Dani just to make him mad but i'm starting to fell something with Dani more than i felt something with Mads, just to let you know me and Mads used to date but when i caught her kissing the captain of the football team that is when we broke up but we only been dating for 5 months and now when ever i'm near Dani she comes and acts like i'm her boyfriend and it's annoying so we ignore her so she walks away.  

I think i like Josh's Sister OH NO !