"Oh! We wanna come with you Mr. Zhongli!" Paimon flew in a circle from excitement.

"Very well, Let us go." He agreed by paimon's decision to come.

While walking together with Zhongli, you can't believe how flustered you are being with him. You slapped your face with both hands together to concentrate.

"Is... Something wrong Y/N?" Zhongli asked you looking surprised all of the sudden.

"No! No, no, I am fine!" Face went surprisingly red.

He touched your face to check if something was wrong. He was curious why you have been slapping your face.

"Why do you tend to hurt your self Y/N?" He released his hand from your face.

"You know, just to brighten myself up!" such excuse you were making, zhongli wondered.

All of you proceed walking, paimon decided to whisper something to you.

"Y/N! Mr. Zhongli never acts like that. Don't you think he's being unusual?" Paimon trying to prevent zhongli from hearing both of you.

"I sure do hope not, paimon." Getting hazy from Zhongli's attractive physic that you were staring from behind.

You, paimon, and zhongli finally arrived at the Wangsheng Funeral parlor, Zhongli decided to talk with the undertaker of the place. In which case, the undertaker named ferrylady assists Zhongli to consult all the items from the structure.

 In which case, the undertaker named ferrylady assists Zhongli to consult all the items from the structure

Zhongli opens up his hand and gave his opinion on a jade.
" The noctilucous jade is small, but a beautiful shade of transluscent blue. It would be a shame not to buy it."

"Yes sir." Ferrylady already new what he means so she listed down the jade that he would likely purchase.

"Pasting a Windwheel Aster to wet glaze before it is fired in the kiln? Fascinating. The flower turns to ash, but the shape is forever retained. Such genius- such a pity to not purchase this." He was busy trying to elaborate things clearly whike paimon and I listening as well.

"yes sir." listed as ordered.

"Wow, talk about wise man Zhongli!" Paimon and you looked on how fascinated he is on the items.

You wandered around the Wangsheng Funeral, amazed by the things that were kept along it. Having a conversation with paimon was fun.

After a while Zhongli was finally finished, All three of you standed outside. He handed out a flower to you and said it was a gift.

"Thank you, Zhongli." Your flusteredness radiates the whole mood.

Zhongli smiled while Paimon was dazzled by the atmosphere that you two were making.

"Paimon is going to be blind." Paimon covered her eyes with her hands.

"We will head to the Northland bank next, If we may?" Zhongli asks for your permission both.