Zhongli

The music is for mood purposes ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ
I hope you enjoy reading.
I was having a hard time trying to make it more like Zhongli as he is (。•́︿•̀。)

He is the hardest character to implement in the story, I swear! I decided to include some lines here from the game since Its really a good lines to start from.

׺°"˜'"°º× [ ] ׺°"˜'"°º×

ZHONGLI - LOVELY AMBER EYES

'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ [ ] ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

Washeng Funeral Parlor mysterious consultant. Handsome, elegand, and surpassingly learned.
Though no one knows where Zhongli is from, he is the master of courtesy and rules. From his seat at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, he performs all manner of rituals.

You were looking at him from afar right now with paimon, here at liyue you and paimon wanted to take a visit the shrines.

"Oh look! There are so many beautiful jades to look from!" Paimon was very intrigued by the jades in front of her.

"Yes, I know." you laughed how paimon's face ran up towards the items.

You looked every single items but an item called 'core lapis' caught your eyes. It really resembles Zhongli's amber eyes.

You were fascinated and bought one for yours to keep.

"Don't you think its too expensive?" Paimon asked.

"Don't worry paimon, I brought enough mora to buy as I please." You smiled at paimon and suddenly caught Zhongli's gaze.

" You smiled at paimon and suddenly caught Zhongli's gaze

Your gaze with him gave you a butterflies in the stomach. He didn't even hesitate to remove his gaze to you.
Nonetheless, he went over to you and spoke.

"I see, Y/N, have you been longing your journey upon Liyue?" He smiled as he arrives in front of you.

"Yeaah.." You have been looking at his eyes for the very moment, he suddenly realized your intentions.

"Perhaps you have a distinct favor with the cor lapis in your possession?" He placed the back of his hand beneath his chin to think you were gonna use the cor lapis on a certain thing.

"Oh! Umm.. I wanna keep one in for certain reasons." Fidgeting your hands while holding the cor lapis.

Looking at each other made an akward silence between you and Zhongli.

"Mr. Zhongli! What brings you here?" Paimon suddenly asked.

"A few more progress, to step foot at the Wangsheng Funeral. But a coincidence to find you here both. " he crossed his arms with a dull look.