Albedo 💛

I'm just gonna slap this story right here. Go on, been looking for smut ? Okay here you go. This is only made by fiction, never actually happened in the game. K ?

Warm and Cold

Sunset is slowly turning at dawn, gazing at the beautiful scenery, you raised your hand as the light emitted through your hands. You were sitting at the peak of the starsnatch cliff, gladly the two couples you see often right now are not here. You closed your eyes for a brief moment being mesmerized by the view, you hummed and turned your gaze from the cecilia flowers on the field being brushed by the wind.

It was about time to leave so you stood up and walked down through the hill. You noticed there were meteors passing by above the sky, you were looking at it while you're walking. It glows as it lapse through the sky, a sudden bump had occured while you were walking. You stumbled upon on a person.

" Oh, its you again. " He crossed his arms in a surprise.

" Oh, scaramouch I- " before you could speak he disrupts your words

" Watch where you're going next time, I am not fond of being interrupted. " He looked away from the meteor that landed on a mile.

You were also curious about what he was up to, so you followed him in a meters away from him. You can only see a glowing red light from the edge of the hole were the meteor could have landed. Looks dangerous as it steams up from its heat. Scaramouch looked closely on it for a minute and called for its servants.

As soon as the servants came behind from him, he saw you standing at the back instead and looked at the servants as they bowed down their heads to avoid contact on the object.

" Hurry up and report your investigation. " He pinched the bridge of his nose in distraught.

" We have receive an information a while ago
that the color of each these rocks differs the effect individually. It seems that we already encountered 2 of these colors around wuwang hill, Gu yun forest and the third one is here, the starsnatch cliff. The victims of it were already taken care of the knights of favonious involving the milileth."

" blue meteorite, it creates a deep sleep whoever touches it. As for purple, its miasma gives unpleasant feeling through your mind when even when your close to it. And this red. . . This will be currently under investigation sir. We are encouraging you from not going closer to it. "

While explaining he look ahead to see if you were still there but you were already gone.

" Tch, now do your work as you have been ordered. " he swings his hand ordering them to go.

" Yes sir ! " they disappeared.

.
.
.

Evening. You went to dragonspine, while snowing mildly, you still proceed to head in even without coat since your destination is only a few meters up ahead. The trees and thick snow were covering your path, stepped on it and foot sinks until it reaches the ground. It wasn't always this thick as it would be whenever you pass your way here.