"Seriously? Riley did." Brad sounded like he didn't want to believe what Ace said.

"Yes, she did. She did the same mistake in the solution." Ace's tone was plain.

"What is it?" I was the one who asked. I was curious to know.

"The signs."

"Signs?" It's Drake.

"Yeah, it should be negative. That's the wrong part and it changes the answer of the solution completely."

We all nodded like kids. I mean, the genius is currently speaking. It will be better listen to her. There are times that Ace doesn't care if the professor made mistake. She won't tell anything about it.

"But I don't care if the answer is wrong, that's their fault, not mine." She continued walking, leaving us behind.

Winter shook his head. "Wow, is that how Math geniuses talks today?" We all looked at each other.

SYDNEY'S POV

It's late when I arrive at Zylan's place. Good thing there are maids who are still awake and they open the door to let me in. In the living room, I see Zylan's parents watching TV. They look at me as I step in.

"You're late dear." Her mom said.

I bow my head a bit. "I'm sorry."

"You should've called Zylan to pick you up. It's dangerous to walk at night." Zylan's dad added. I can feel their concern about me.

I apologized and went upstairs to Z's room. I opened the door and stepped inside the room. I put down my things in the corner as I see Zylan sleeping peacefully. The small crib where our daughter is sleeping is covered with some dark curtains to avoid waking her up when the lights suddenly turns on. I lock the door behind. I want to take a quick shower but I feel tired already. I just want to rest.

Taking off my shoes, I walked to the bed where my girlfriend was. I climbed on the bed quietly and laid down next to her. She looks tired. Her lips are slightly apart, letting soft snores out.

The golden strands of front part of her hair were admirable. It made her looked somehow sexy. Back then, I always played with her hair, combing it and she would complain about how messy her hair was. Until now, it is one of the things I still adore about her.

Staring at her makes me think about the past. After two years, she still kept her promise the day I left her with Lynx. Even everything is fine, I continue to regret my decision to leave her alone.

I couldn't stop myself and gave her lips a quick kiss.

"Mmm..." She stirred a little. I bit my lip so I gave another one. This time, she opened her eyes a bit and smiled at me. Then, she wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

"You're home." She said in husky voice.

I combed her hair softly. "Go back to sleep."

Zylan rested her head on my chest. I still fully dress since I had no energy to change to sleeping clothes. I felt her breathing on my skin.

"You smell good."

"Go back to sleep." I said.

"I can't." she wrapped her arm tighter. "You woke me up. Now you have to make me sleep."

"Do you want me to sing a lullaby?"

Even if I wasn't looking at her, I knew she was annoyed.