daddys letters

next morning, you, hermione, harry and ron made your way to the great hall for breakfast, telling them the story you told hermione yestarday. "and thats why i actually transfered here" you finished just in time to go into the hall. "this is crazy" harry says and you nod sarcastically, "yes, it wasnt perfect but... eventful" you giggled. "dont worry {Y/N}, we'll keep you safe" ron said as he threw his arm around your shoulder, making you laughed. "thanks you guys" you sat down at the gryffindor table beside hermione and started gathering your breakfast to your plate.

"good morning girls" a voice came behind you, and in seconds one twin sat beside you and the other on hermione side. "fred, george, morning" you smiled at them. "so what are your plans for today?" george asked beside hermione, poking the food in her plate and she slapped his hand away "classes" she simply said, starting to eat her breakfast.

"and yours?" fred asks beside you as you drink from your cup, slowly putting it down. "well, my plan in a new school is keeping a low profile, not getting in trouble, and not getting killed" you simply said with a smirk, making everyone around you laugh. "sounds like a plan" hermione smiled at you.

"{Y/N}, i bet you 20 galleons i can get you in trouble" fred says, bumping your shoulder. "oh im sure you can, but ill take a raincheck on that offer" you smiled, shaking your head as you started eating.

you kept eating and talking with everyone at breakfast, until from above you came a loud call of an eagle, and a huge smile grew on your face. you looked up and saw a big black eagle holding a tied up broom and to his leg were tied a lot of papers. "felix is here" you smiled as you lifted your hand and the eagle flew down to you and dropped the broom on the table and sat on your arm.

"what is this?!" ron asked frightened, and when you looked around you saw everyone backing away from you. "oh my... guys, calm down guys, hes my pet" you smiled as he rubbed his face on your cheek. "you can keep eagles in drumstrang?!" ron asked frighetned, and you hummed in respond, rubbing the eagle on your arm and giving him some food. "his name is felix, and hes very nice, pet him" you encouraged hermione, and she just shook her head "no no no" she kept repeating. "hermione, come on, he wont bite" you said rolling your eyes, she sighed and lifted her hand and cautiously patted the birds feathers.

"not so bad is he?" you asked and she nodded with a smile, getting more comfortable. "hes actually quiet nice" she said. "i told you... whos a good boy? you are!" you called to him with a baby voice, rubbing under his beak, like he loves, and you heard ron and harry chuckling. "something funny?" you asked, lifting your eyebrow and felix looked at them like prey. "nothing at all" ron mummbled, looking down.

"alright felix you made enough trouble here, let me see what you braught." you said and after untying the papers from the eagles leg, the eagle flew away.

"is this your broom?" ron asked as you untied it. "yeah" you said as you opened it. "the one you use in matches" he reasured and you nodded. "oh my god i cant believe this" he grinned as he looked at the broom, a black shiny broom. "you like it?" you asked and he nodded amazed. "can i ride it?" he asks and you nod, as you watch him grab onto it and straddle it. "but be careful its..." you didnt finish as he already pushed himself off the ground and he started flying around the great hall, and outside of it. "very fast" you finished.

"he'll be fine" harry said as he grabbed onto the bundle of letters. "whats this?" he asked and you took it from his hand. "oh, these are letters from my dad" you smiled as you untied it. "who is he?" fred asked as everyone took one of the letters, as there were tons of them. "not sure, when i was a kid he got into azkaban and i was sent to drumstrang and i lived there from a young age." you answered as hermione read one if the letters outloud.

"hey princess, its daddy... i miss you... you probably cant remember me, but i remember you... your {E/C} shiny eyes... and your {H/T} {H/C} hair and your huge smile. today is your 15 birthday and i wish i could spend it with you... i wish you many many happy years, and i only wish i could see you grow up and become the amazing witch you are... one day i will see you again, and its going to be amazing. one day you will live with me, and i will never leave you.
keep safe and i love you,
with love, dad, sirius black"

everyone silanced as she finished reading the letter and the name it was signed with, while you just kept on looking through the letters with a smile. "why... why is everyone staring at me?" you asked when you realized everyone is silent. "oh god... oh god" hermione said as she dropped the letter and held her head as everyone started checking all the letters, all of them signed with the name sirius black. "are you ok?" you asked hermione. "{Y/N}, have you ever looked for your father?" harry asked, looking at you with wide eyes. "i did, but i was told i couldnt meet him in azkaban so.." you shrugged. "oh my god!" fred and george called with wonder.

"what what what?!" you were getting angry by now. "hes not in azkaban anymore, he got out a few months ago, and hes my godfather!" harry yelled at you, grabbing your shoulders. "what?!" you asked in a shout. "youre joking, youre pranking me right?" you started getting mad again. "no {Y/N}, no! he was friends with my parents and was sent into azkaban when everyone thought he was the one who sold them out, but it wasnt actually him!" harry called.

"he... i... where is he?" you asked with wide eyes. "we have to go talk to dumbeldore" hermione said, smiling widely.

***

ahhh!! daddy!! sirius!! you! family! what?! yes. amazing.

vote and comment guys!

yours, the red demon ♧♧♧