Grateful!

THIS BOOK DOES NOT FOLLOW THE PLOT THAT MUCH. THIS IS TAKING PLACE IN ABOUT EPISODE 10 LETS SAY. BUT DAMON AND JEREMY HAVE NOT MET FROM WHAT JEREMY REMEMBERS AS HE COMPELLED JEREMY TO FORGET HE MET HIM AND STEFAN SO NEITHER HAVE HIM AND STEFAN MET. JENNA HASNT MET EITHER ALSO. SO JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN THE SHOW AND ITS JEREMY'S POV SO ITS DIFFERENT.

Aunt Jenna's Pov:

Its has been about a whole month since the kids have started school and well Elena is doing great! She has a boyfriend, friends and is getting on with life. The person who im worried about is Jeremy as he takes his baby with him to school which is no problem but how do I know he is not getting stoned.

So right now I am searching through his room. If I was 15 where would I hide my stash? Ughh. Has he really given up. I just can't be sure for my baby nieces sake. Oh and yes he turnt 15 a few days ago.

Recently I have noticed that Jeremy has been so present in her life. She even stays in the same bed as him because she is so clingy.

Elena informed me that she is bringing round her boyfriend today. Me and Jer have not met him yet so this could be fun.

Jeremy's Pov:

Finally home. I have recently turnt 15 and to be honest I feel no different except me having my baby adds up nicer. Speaking of my baby, she's 10 months old! How did that happen. It makes me soo sad to see her grow up.

Anyway, I enter the front door to meet myself with Jenna looking concerned. What now?

"Jeremy we need to talk." She says more questioningly than anything. What about?

"Yeah sure but will it be long, this stinker needs to get changed." I reply whilst tickling my daughter with kisses. Jenna sighs and smiles.

"It won't take long. I just want you to be honest here." She says then again leaving me in mystery. "Are you still doing drugs Jer?" What!?

"No aunt Jenna, I quit as soon as school started. Only for this little bean. But thanks for the concern." I comment before heading up stairs with my baby in my arms.

I place her down right in the middle of the bed and change her into some new clothes as she had ruined these clothes. She started clapping her feet and squealing. Causing me to clap my hands with her.

"Dada!" She squeals in whilst staring at me. She.... she just said my name. She said her first word and.... and it was dada. "Dada!"

"Yeah. Yeah baby that's me. Im dada. You can say dada." I say giving her my biggest smile and then tickling her with kisses all over.

Elena's Pov:

I was busy getting dressed for Stefan tonight, when I heard the sounds of my baby brother and niece coming from his room. So being me and all, I walk over and lean on his door frame.

He is playing with her as she squeals. During those squeals she says 'Dada' and I cant even describe the look on my little brothers face, it is priceless.

"You go from drug addict to dad who's obsessed with his baby." I mention as I step into the room further to see my baby niece.

"Oh I didn't know you were watching." He replies to me slightly embarrassed about what i just saw. Aww it was cute not embarrassing.

"Its fine it was cute hearing her laugh. If she's happy then that's all that matters." I say as he places her on his hip and faces me with a smile. I tickle her baby stomach and she laughs so loud. "Your to cute."

"Dada." She says as she looks at my brother with her perfect blue eyes. He stares at hers so sweetly. She then smiles so big and kisses him.

"Ok that wins for the cutest thing I have seen in my life." I say. She then gives me a kiss making me absolutely melt. "I wish I could stay and play for a bit but I have to get ready. So be good for your daddy and then I will see you for dinner baby." Says me caressing her cheek as Jeremy still has a hold of her.