First days with Reunion

Start from the beginning

Mephisto: Well if it isn't the Reunions personal lap dog. Tell me, how does it feel knowing that you failed your own city and invasion?

(Rogue stops dead in his tracks and turns towards Mephisto.)

Rogue: Oh, the little birdy want to tweet his final tune? Then his songs would never be heard by those waiting ears. (Rogue stares Mephisto down.)

Faust: Hey calm down, we're all on the same side here. lets just get on with our day.

Rogue: Faust, keep him on a tight leash or something unfortunate might happen in the future. (Rogues blades slide back into his repaired prosthetic.)

(Rogue continues into the building where Reunions soldiers can be seen conversing and relaxing after their assigned tasks. He continues up a flight of stairs and enters his own personal quarters, which is kept neat at all times. He takes his helmet off and sets it down on the bed, taking a breath of relief he removes a book of old wars from his shelf and begins studying it page for page.)

Rogue: [To self] Learn from war, not politics. It's always better that way....(Chuckling Lightly)

(After a few hours of reading and performing maintenance on his equipment, Rogue becomes bored of doing nothing and heads out of room going towards the training grounds. There he meets Crownslayer and Skullshatterer having a little sparring match, he waves his prosthetic hand in greeting before going to the back of the facility and activating a salvaged training bot.)

Bot: Choose your difficulty.

Rogue: Death sentence.

Bot: Prepare yourself. Starting in, 3... 2... 1...

(Rogue and the bot begin a martial arts battle, where both seem evenly matched in Crownslayer's and Skullshatterer's perspective. Rogue not even trying only dodges and blocks the 2nd phase not even attempting to attack the bot, he does this for another few minutes until the 3rd phase where he makes some strikes against the bot knocking it down and ending the fight.)

Rogue: Well, that was disappointing. Was hoping for a real fight there......

(Rogue notices that Crownslayer and Skullshatterer staring in his direction at the bot lying on the floor then back up at him.)

Rogue: What? It's easy to fight these things, they don't adapt like a person would. 

(Rogue looks past Crownslayer and Skullshatterer to see Patriot watching him

Rogue: Oh shit.....

(Patriot walks past Crownslayer and Skullshatterer and looks down on Rogue.)

Patriot: I thought I gave you orders to rest? Did I not?

Rogue: No sir, your orders are still in effect.

Patriot: Then let me be clear, you and I will have a little spar for your insubordination. (Turns towards Crownslayer and Skullshatterer.)

Is this ok with you two?

Crownslayer: Hey I actually want to see this match unfold, might be entertaining.

Skullshatterer: I'm gonna take notes on this, but I'm not gonna stop you.

(Both Rogue and Patriot walk into the "pit" and stand across from each other, the tension in the air rising by the second as the two stare each other down waiting for the other to make the first move.)

(Rogue making the first move comes at patriot with a mix of Jiujitsu, Akido, and Capoeira. Even with the strength and speed Rogue comes with his attacks, Patriot only blocks them before countering and pulling Rogue into a choke hold. Rogue managing to push his arms into the hold allows him some needed breathing room, pushing out with his arms loosens Patriots hold on him and slips away.)