Chapter six

A/N: YUPP IM BEING ACTIVE ON HERE😁😁☝🏼

Mason woke up the next morning, pretty exited. Since today was her first official day at Hogwarts. The first thing she did that morning, was write a letter to her beauxbaton bestie, Elle.

Hey bitch🥰🥰
I miss you so much, holy shit. I hope you're doing well at beauxbatons. Maxine surely loves you, since you're always kissing her fucking flat, hairy ass. Love you even with your flaws though😗🤚🏼 Anyone interesting there? I sure as hell hope you're not replacing me😁🔪 Fill me in on everything new with you miss gurl!!!

I absolutely love it here though! Mainly because Hogwarts has some of the hottest guys I've ever seen. Oh Elle, you would be drooling over them. They're Chad Michael Murray type of hot. Yes, I have to reference Chad because I might have a slight obsession with that gorgeous muggle actor. But you already know that hoe😛 Guess who else goes here? Jack Stone. Yup, you heard me right😳😳😳

Anyways, I'll send you the creepy pics I'm gonna take of the hottest guys here. I know you'll love that😏Make sure to write me if anyone's bitching with you. I'll beat them up. You know I've done it before and I'll do it again. Love you the most Fountaine.

Love the biggest bitch,
Mason Lillian Montgomery
XOXOXO

She then wrote a letter to her parents, as promised. Just saying the basics like how she felt about the school, I love yous, I miss yous, etc. Packaging the letters up, she ran a manicured hand through her dark, long locks. Her hair was softer then usual, since she took a long shower after the food fight yesterday. Followed by a bubble bath and hair mask, which definitely helped with her usual bed head she struggled with on the daily.

Mason changed into the ugly slytherin uniform and stepped in front of the mirror. "Oh hell no" she thought to her self. She took off the grey jumper, leaving only the white blouse underneath. Mason undid a few buttons and loosened her green tie. Giving her an effortlessly cute, yet messy look. She rolled the waist of the grey, pleated skirt four times. It was now a whole lot shorter, and yep. She felt good. As she fucking should!!

Mason pranced back up to the mirror, way more satisfied with her alterations on the uniform. She lazily did a half tuck with her blouse and pulled on the knee socks. Not bothering to put on the black Slytherin robe, that everyone was wearing yesterday.

Listening to Arctic Monkeys, Mason moved onto her beloved mane of hair. Her hair was naturally wavy, so all she did was run a brush through it. She didn't feel like taking the extra mile of curling or straightening it.

Mason then put a few coats of mascara on her thick lashes, making them more noticeable. Blending a creme blush into her cheeks to add colour to her face. And lastly, brushing some brow gel through her brows.

"Yep. I would fuck me." Mason smirked to her reflection. Mason turned off her music that she had been able to blast, since she got the dorm all to herself. No roommates, a whole lot more closet space, only considering yourself for noises, what else could you ask for? She grabbed the two letters and went off to the owlery to send them.

...So she was kinda lost. She didn't know where the owlery was, but she knew where the slytherin boys dormitory was.

So there she went to wake up Jack, in hopes of him helping her. The boys dorm looked almost identical to the girls. Jack had told her what dorm he was in, so she knew her way.

Mason didn't bother to knock and just opened the door, loudly. The room had the classic 'Slytherin green' coloured walls and bedspreads, along with black and silver accents around the room. There were three beds, all with a sleeping boy in each of them. She spotted Jack and walked straight up to his bed. She tried shaking him awake, but he was a heavy sleeper. She smartly resorted to pushing him off his own bed.

"OW! What the fuckkk?" Jack groaned, still half asleep.

"Wake up shit face. I need your help." Mason said, aggressively shaking his shoulders.

Adrian heard this commotion and sleepily turned on his side. Opening one eye to see what's up. What he did see, made him immediately snap both eyes open. There stood the beautiful Mason Montgomery, and no doubt, she looked hot.

"Hi Montgomery. Love the outfit." Adrian said cheekily. Having a smile on his face and voice a little raspy from just waking up. The pretty brunette pulled a smirk, before dropping Jack's shoulders and laying down beside Adrian on his bed. She turned her head to look at him, so they were looking at each other.

"Right! It's so much wearable now!" She replied with a happy smile. The two held eye contact for a suspiciously long second, until they heard a high pitched scream.

"What are you doing in here!?!?" Marcus Flint screeched, while he frantically tried to cover his bare torso from the girl. Adrian and Mason glanced at one another before bursting into laughter. Flint ran out of the dorm, which made them laugh even harder.

"THATS our quidditch captain?" Mason asked wiping the tears from laughing so hard, out of her brown eyes. Luckily she always wore water proof mascara.

After their many attempts of settling down, they finally stopped laughing. Jack and Adrian both agreed to show her to the owlery, after they get dressed.

"I know how much you'd love to watch, but I just don't do this stuff for free, Montgomery." Jack teased, dramatically covering himself up.

"Shut the hell up." Mason laughed, already heading out the door. "Don't make me think of your 'thirst trap' from yesterday, jackass!" She giggled, before closing the door. Accidentally bumping right into Malfoy, who was leaving his own dorm at the same time.

"Oh shit, sorr-" she stopped when she realized who it was. "Ugh. It's you."
Draco scowled in return, then realized who he was seeing and where he was seeing her.

"Shagging someone on your first night here. I bet it was Stone, wasn't it? Or maybe Pucey? Hmm... probably both. You're that kind of girl, definitely. A fucking slut, if I've ever seen one." He snarled mockingly.

"No need to be so bitter, blondie. We both know you ain't getting it from anyone. So, PLEASE shut the fuck up." Mason replied like this encounter was funny. Well, it was funny to her.

"You're so embarrassing, holy shit." She laughed. Patting his cheek condescendingly, as she walked past him. Malfoy was utterly shocked to say the least, trying his best not to show it. His jaw twitching with anger and hatred for the brunette.

How could that not get to her? How did she reverse it on him? What the actual fuck!? Were all the thoughts running through Draco's head. He only realized when Pucey and Stone pushed past him, how long he had been standing there. In the same spot, processing the whole bizarre encounter.