He inhale and exhale his breath. He don't know what just happened to his body. It was just started to happened yesterday. Kuroko sigh, that maybe he just feeling sick, when he start's to fall to the cliff..he start's to cough a little until he cough more..he hold his mouth to cover his mouth..it was quite hard to breath..maybe he was just tired?...

Just...tired...

Or..is it something else..?

He just hold the necklace that Akashi gaved him..and just smile like nothing happened..

That Kuroko shaked his head. He just kept thinking that its nothing. He kept walking to the library to find something to read. The bluenette wonders, that who was the Haizaki? But even, he was too late. Haizaki was already dead. Kuroko sigh that a lot of happen, between it.

Kuroki sigh..

He read and read...he stayed to the library until it was gonna be dawn. Kuroko yawned..He didn't know that he lay his head on the table.
He deeply..fall asleep, while his book was open.

Hour's later..it was gonna be night time, that it was gonna be dawn. He was still sleeping, little the bluenette did not know, someone opened the door. It was Akashi. The Emperor, was gonna read something. Until he reach the third floor. Akashi goes to the second floor, he hummed. He doesn't have any interest, since he already read all the books, by himself since he was just a child.

Then he heard some book falls down..he looked at his surroundings. But no one's there. 'Maybe, I'm just imagining things..' Akashi thought himself. The Emperor was gonna go downstairs, when he saw someone was sleeping. He hummed of who is it. When he walk close, it was Kuroko..he was peaceful sleeping. He touch his cheeks softly..'He seems..tired..' Akashi thought himself. He put the book down, that he softly carries the bluenette in bridal style. Kuroko was still sleeping, he feel warm..Akashi smiled of how Kuroko slept in his arms.

Akashi goes down..to the second floor. The maid in the Library saw the Emperor. The maids helped the Emperor, she opened the door, that she bowed in respect. 'Such couple..' the maid thought herself that she chuckle.

---

Akashi was gonna go to Kuroko's room, but he walk passes. He goes to his room, a King's room. He layed Kuroko, on the king sized bed. Akashi covers the bluenette some blanket. It was quite night time. Akashi was still working, he looked at Kuroko, who was still sleeping.

He hummed.. the bluenette start's waking up. His eye's widened that he fastly sat up..'I..fall asleep....' "Tetsuya, Good Evening, How was your sleep?" Akashi smiled at Kuroko. The bluenette was stunned.."Did you saw a book beside me..when I was sleeping..?" Akashi gaved him the book, that he was reading earlier. "Thank you.." Kuroko sigh in relief. "You didn't have to bring me here.." Kuroko added that he yawned.

"Well, I saw you sleeping at the library." Akashi sat beside at the edge of the bed. "Oh..I fall asleep..too much, you should just wake me up earlier" Kuroko spoke. Akashi chuckle at the boy.."What's so funny?" Kuroko who had an a little irk mark.."Oh nothing, you must be deep in thoughts earlier. Maybe that's why you fall asleep?" Akashi asked Kuroko..the bluenette was quite stunned. "Maybe.." Kuroko whisper that its enough to hear by the Emperor.

"I see.." Akashi just had a whisper that is a short reply for the bluenette. He looked at the necklace.."It suits you very well.." Akashi smiled.."Hm?" Kuroko hummed.."Nothing, The necklace just suits you" Akashi smiled again.."Should I take that as a Compliment?"

Akashi leaned closely..."Why? Do you take it as a compliment? Tetsuya.." Akashi shot back with a question.."It's quite rude that your quite asking me back Akashi Kun, I just asked you then you shot back" Kuroko sigh..Even their face is close..even their lips is connected.. Kuroko's face still calm as ever. He already know Akashi's actions. He can blush but he never showed infront of the Emperor.

"Then I'm sorry for being rude." Akashi smiled..But the Emperor caresses his cheeks..Kuroko was stunned a bit, although he didn't mind being touch by the Emperor. He was still holding the book, that he borrowed from the library. Kuroko fastly change the subject.."You seemed busy?"Kuroko asked a question to make the subject change and mostly, he can sense his being too closed to him.

"Yes, I am" Akashi stop leaning, that the Emperor points at the books. Kuroko just said an 'oh...' escape from his lips. Kuroko looked at the books. "I'm going back to my room" Kuroko was gonna take off the blanket. "You will not sleep in that room anymore, since you get into trouble like last time. " Kuroko frowned in horror..Akashi will be too tight than before. "Akashi Kun, No one will go inside your castle." Kuroko sweatdrop..

Akashi put his head on Kuroko's shoulder that he whisper...

"Stay...for a bit..Tetsuya..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will you..? Just stay beside me even for a minute..?"

Kuroko was stunned..no..right now..He did not stunned by his words..because, he will be always..at the Emperor's side. He touch his necklace..every minute and every hour..

He will be always at the Emperor's side even how long it takes.

Kuroko..nodded his head slowly, Akashi smiled.
The Emperor whisper again.."You'll stay?" He asked the same question as earlier. Kuroko nodded. "I will just stay in a minute Akashi Kun, your the one who says that" Kuroko facepalm. Akashi chuckle.. the Emperor looked at the Kuroko's rosy lips. "Tetsuya.." he called.."hmm?" Kuroko hummed in reply..

The Emperor hold's Kuroko's hand and place it to his cheeks.."You promised to be my Empress..I'm glad.." Kuroko's eye's widened that he stunned, even his body stunned by those words. Being his Empress...was more different. It was silence..Kuroko just change his gaze.

Akashi caresses his cheeks as he leaned..."I'm so happy..That your here..."

So close..and closer..

"In my arm's..Again"

Akashi kissed the bluenette passionately at the bluenette's lips. That their lips touch. Kuroko accept the Emperor..He accept..

To be the Emperor's..Empress..