chapter 15-luna pov

the next morning

I woke up but the emilia also wake up and passes me the crutches so I can grabbed my uniform outfit and changes it's was kind of hard but I have skirt so it can easily put it on I put all my notebooks into my backpack and grabbed my necklace.

I headed to the kitchen table with emilia following behind me while she is holding my backpack I sat down on the table put my crutches on the other side my mom passes my breakfast and ate it mom where is ambar I asked she already left with the limo say mom great I have to walk now I say it's fine sweetie emilia will help you say mom I nod my head I finished my breakfast.

emilia passes me the crutches so I can stand up then she helped me stand up my backpack and put it her arm we say goodbye to my mom and dad we walked to the school we finally arrived and we entered the school emilia put my backpack in my arms and I say goodbye people was staring at me then matteo came with gaston and ramiro the boys look up at me and I smile nervously they were coming towards me babe what happened to you matteo asked well when I was doing the spin my leg and feet twisted it cause my leg to be sprained but is only two weeks with the crutches and the cast then I'm fine I say no your not babe why are in school why not you in home resting to get you feet better matteo asked I miss two days of school so yeah but i can not skate I say well your not after this your going home say matteo but I have to told juliana what happened I told matteo okay fine say matteo he kissed me on the cheek and him gaston and ramiro went to class while headed to the class I have with the class I entered took a seat next to nina.

what happened to you leg nina asked I sprained it I told nina wow are you okay say nina no nut 2 weeks then I'm fine little bit worry that juliana will kicked me out of the group I say to nina she won't you the best skater say nina thanks I say we had all the classes left ambar jim yam delphi and jazmin already know what happened since simon told them now their are going with me and ambar back to the mansion and get change to go to jam and roller we finally arrived we all went to my room and I headed to my closet and choose an outfit for today.

luna outfit

emilia helped me out of the bathroom and passes the crutches so how do I look I asked the girls amazing say all the girls I put on my necklace and a ring we walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen and saw my parents waited for me they aske...

emilia helped me out of the bathroom and passes the crutches so how do I look I asked the girls amazing say all the girls I put on my necklace and a ring we walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen and saw my parents waited for me they asked me to stay for a little while the girl I told the girls just tell juliana I sprained my ankle I can not skate for two weeks they say yes they left I sat down and put my crutches on the side of the table.

what's up mom dad I asked well we were really hoping if you just stay home today and relax since we want you get better say dad okay I will I say okay say dad and mom I headed back to my room and lay down on the bed and text matteo and told them I'm not going to the jam and roller today I grabbed my computer and did some research about the fires that helping for a while but when I found something is not available anymore but it worked when tyler did it somebody does not want me to find the truth and I'm going to who is and why 

it's was finally night I hear a knock on the door I yelled come in the door opened it's was ambar nina jim and yam so we tell juliana that you sprained your ankle say ambar and what did she says I asked she says you gotta rest and you can helped her with the team member say ambar okay I say what's in your mind nina asked something is weird I was searching the fire that happened here somehow did not worked for me but when tyler did it work I say so what do you think nina jim and yam asked me somebody stopping me to find out the truth I say but why the girls asked except for ambar I don't know I say nina helped me get up and to change to the pajama jim and yam decided to leave but nina stay behind and ambar went to her side of the mansion It's finally night nina is sleeping with me on the mattress on put we fall asleep the dream coming towards me.

the dream

little sol running around the house while the man was trying to catch her the women and a baby with two girls was watching them.

the reality

the dream left I woke up and fall asleep quickly thinking why people does not want me to find the truth.

A/Happy thanksgiving everybody hope your family is doing well