⊹₊ ⋆ - Chapter 10 - ⋆₊⊹

The Orientation went smoothly, all the guidelines, rules and protocols was discussed. Today, they'll be having a 2 hour exposure of school to familiarize every inch of it, also their schedules will be released later on.

Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai are too excited to explore the school, while Yeonjun was on a cloud nine thinking about Soobin.

Speaking of Soobin... The black-blued hair male approach them once again.
" Hi! so.... i was thinking of showing you around if you'd like ? " Soobin ask genuinely.

" We would love to " Yeonjun said cheerfully and 3 younger males nodded.

" I know that you're much aware that Hanlim is a school for arts and music, so clubs like music, dance theater, art and ect were offered " Soobin said as they walk on the halls.

" How can we enter the clubs you say? " Hueningkai asked.

" Good question! You'll sign up on our page which will be released, maybe..... this week? Let's exchange numbers so i can inform you'all " Soobin said.

" Sure " They all replied.

Soobin introduce all the classrooms, and specialized classroom for clubs, they also went into the library and gallery which is filled by different types of artworks.

Soobin also guide them into the cafeteria, locker section, sports gym, bathrooms and other school facilities.

The 3 younger males was so amazed and as Yeonjun was amazed because of Soobin's beauty.

" So How's it!? " Soobin asked.

" Gorgeous " Yeonjun said looking at Soobin without even knowing. Making the males look at him in confusion.

" I mean the school is pretty gorgeous right kids? " Yeonjun added.

" yeah just drop the *kids* part " Taehyun blurted out.

" Oh geez i forgot, stay here, I'll check if the schedules were released " Soobin left.

They all sat into a long bench as they wait for soobin to came, Hueningkai and Taehyun was seems so quiet, Yeonjun on the other hand was slightly captivated by the blue hair male and Beomgyu was like a kid scanning around the surroundings.

Finally, they saw Soobin walking towards them holding a piece of envelopes.

" sorry it took years, i see that you're also a Choi, " Soobin said as he give the envelope to Beomgyu, the younger replied a small yes.

" Im also i Choi too " Yeonjun said making Soobin look at him.

" I know, you don't need to remind me" Soobin rolled his eyes and smack the envelop on Yeonjun's arm, still Yeonjun found soobin's expression cute.

" Here, Kang Taehyun....and here, Kai Kamal Huening? " Soobin asked the youngest. " what a rare name, foreign? " soobin added.

" Ah yes, yes hyung " Hueningkai politely said, having a cute little blush on his cheeks.

Beomgyu after the nth time of confusion he manage to open the envelope in success, Revealed a copy of his schedules and an ID.

Beomgyu got so dramatically stress when he saw his schedules, all major subjects are due early in the mornings. That's not good !

Beomgyu check Yeonjun's schedule which is really the opposite of his, He also check Hueningkai's and gladly they have 2 class units together. The older boy try to looked at Taehyun's schedule but as quick as lightning the envelope closes and hid on Taehyun's pocket. ( just imagine the envelopes are not that big. )