Hello and goodbye

A\N: thanks again for reading my story!

Akashi: Ready...
Kise:Set!
Midorima:G-go... 'pushes up glasses'
Kise:come on guys! More spirit!
Akashi:Kise,your to loud. *snip snip*
Midorima:i agree. *glares at Kise*
Kise:Eeekk! Kurokochi!! Their being mean to meeee!! *chases Kuroko*
Kuroko: well then,fellow readers,wish me luck and continue reading. *starts running away from Kise*

Yn POV Part Of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am 12 and im currently in a church sleeping on the benches. Even though the chairs maybe chewed up,it can still hold my weight.

I wake up to the sun in my eyes,to see Sushi by my side. Sushi is a cat and looks like sushi. His stomache is white like rice and his back is pink that looks like fish.

"Ugh....damn light.." i groan as i try to get up from my spot on the chair."hey Sushi..." i say,softly petting Sushi.

'CREAK'i turn my head torwards the noise to see a well dressed man at the church door. "We have a visitor. He takes out a peice of paper to look at it and whisper something to himself.

Sebatians POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took out a peice of paper that had all the information on miss Yn."Looks like her" i whisper under my breathe.

I walk torwards her as she backs away slowly."hello miss Yn." I say to her.

"Your here for bussiness. Am i correct?" Suprised that she knows what im even here for,the others didnt even have a clue why i was there."yes you are correct. My i ask how you know what i was here for?" " i can tell from the atmosphere." She gave me a strait answer. " i see." I smirk as i say this.

Yn POV
~~~~~~~~

" if you dont mind,may i ask you your name?" " Yes. Im terribly sorry. My name is Sebastian Michealis" as he bowed in like a greeting

"Your dangerous." As i give him one of my dull stares and layed back down with my hands behind my head.

"Im here to hire you as a Phantomehive maid." " why would a big company like you hire someone as lowly as me?" I ask with my eyes closed. " for certain purposes." 'there he goes with that smirk again' as i think this he walks closer to me. "Well?" "Fine I'll go.Bye Sushi." As a pet Sushi goodbye I follow Sebastian in a carriage.