🍼roleplay 2🍼

TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!: s*lf h@rm(mentioned, as well as being shown in a picture), @bus3 ( this will be mentioned later in roleplay)

(Art by kojo IDk)

Scenario : Hajime had noticed something off about his little

Scenario : Hajime had noticed something off about his little. Komaeda had been a lot quieter then usual, timid and shaky. Unfortunately whenever the brunette brought it up Nagito quickly shut him down and avoided the subject. Finally one night Hajime had had enough of being in the dark on what his baby was going through so the reserve course student made his way to his boyfriends room and let himself in. What he saw broke his heart a million times over again.

This poor baby, his baby was sitting on his bed, knife in hand. Though upon hearing the door open Nagito quickly dropped it and let it clatter to the floor.
His arms were covered in scars. Some old, some new. He was bleeding pretty badly. He had been sobbing uncontrollably and shaking badly as well. New tears made their way down his porcelain cheeks, likely from getting caught.

"H-Hajime... I—"

The ultimate lucky boy didn't get to finish his sentence as Hinata ran forward and wrapped him in his arms, carful to avoid hurting the boy any further.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through whatever it is alone. You don't have to go through it alone anymore, I promise. I'm here and I'm going to help you."

"D-Daddy I—!" The poor baby slipped from stress as he clung onto Hinata. Hajime decided he was going to treat his wounds and then pamper the poor baby with love, and lots and lots of cuddles. He deserved it.

They would discuss what was going on when he was big. That was a discussion for another time.

What does Hajime do now?