10

Authors note :D

Hello and welcome back :). Hope you're doing well xoxo. Last chapter, you thought about how much you miss Tommy, and wish he would get in contact with you. On your birthday, there is a loud noise outside your apartment and someone has knocked on the door.

Enjoy!

You slowly look through the peep hole in the door. When you confirm who it is you throw the door open.

"Wilbur!" You shout.

You give him a big bear hug. This is your first time ever seeing him in person.

"Hey Y/N" He says sleepily.

Still hugging him you say, "No offense, but what the hell are you doing at my apartment at 3 am."

You both pull away.

"And not to mention, you live like, 50 bazillion miles away." You add.

"First of all, happy birthday Y/N! Second, I um came to the states to visit my cousin. It's been a while and i figured i could stop by."

"With no warning?" You say, skeptical.

"Oh yeah, and uh Tommy's parents didn't want him flying across the globe alone." He says yawning

You snap your head up.

"What."

Wilbur takes a step back. Then another step.

"Wilbur what the fuck is going on?!"

He pulls out his phone, and points it directly at you. With a sleepy smile he looks at someone in the hall way, and grabs their arm.

TommyInnit is standing right in front of you.

For a second you can't move. It feels like your dreaming.

"Tommy?" you say, barely above a whisper.

"Hey i-"

Before he can even finish his sentence, you've tackled him. You get tangled up in his arms and the both of you take two steps before completely falling over.

"I fucking hate you what the fuck tommy" you say, neck nuzzled into his chest. "I fucking hate. Screw you"

"I'm sorry Y/N." is all he says.

"How'd you find me?" you say. Neither of you have moved.

"I found your parents, and asked them if it was ok, then i convinced Wilbur to come to America to visit his cousin and drop me off here. It was really easy actually-"

Before he says anything else, you raise your hand and slap him.

"Oi what the fuck" He says.

You look up to where Wilbur was standing, expect he's long gone.

"Why'd you leave me." You say, finally pulling away from Tommy's grasp. You sit up and put your head into your hands. You feel your face getting hot and tears pin-prick your eyes.

"Y/N i'm sorry i just...i needed a break" He says sitting up, and pulls your hands away from your face. "I was just upset.. i needed to get away from the world of youtube."

You punch his arm.

"Ow."

You stand up and walk into your apartment.