7

Authors note :D

Hello lovely! Sending you love on this fine day. Hope you are well <3. Last chapter you played among us with your friends. You and Tommy had a special moment and you started to realize how much he meant to you. Y/N is your name, L/N is your last name, F/I is your first initial. Unless specified, italic writing is YOU thinking. Your gamer tag is F/I aviator.  Possible TW: Neglect is mentioned.

Enjoy!

3 more weeks until the mcyt community sees who you really are.

Over the past week, you and Tommy had been streaming and chatting nearly 24/7.  He treats you differently than other people, and you've started to notice that.

One day, your phone starts vibrating.

*in this next part, T is Tommy and Y is you.*

Incoming call from Pretty Boy

T: Ello mate!

Y: Hey pretty boy. What's up? I thought you were streaming..?

T: Ah man this is so boring. I'm playing bed wars and now i'm just spectating. I'm garbage at this for some reason.

Y: 'Some reason'? You're just used to me carrying you

T: Fuck youuu

Y: Aw don't say that

T: Nope i don't like you. not one bit.

Y: So then why am i the first person you call? i thought you weren't a simp!

T: IM NOT IM NOT. WOMAN BAD.

Y: Oh no Timmy that sounds a bit sexist don't you think

T: Idec im off stream. you get what i mean.

Y: Your off stream?? why? i thought you just started...

T: Eh. i was doing really bad. so i need a bit of cheering up.

Y: i'm honored.

T: don't let your ego inflate

Y: DoNt LeT yOuR eGo iNfLaTe

T: ik hanging up now, american.

Y: K bye mwah xoxo

T: aw really i just ended the stream and your just gonna let me hang up?????

Y: fine

You and Tommy talk for hours, about the most random shit you can think of.

This. This is what home feels like.

I don't want this to end. Ever.

But of course, everything must come to an end. You end the call with Tommy after four hours.

Stumbling around your apartment, you wish your parents let you live with them. They were rich, and wanted you to be able to survive on your own, so they sent you away to live in a cramped apartment. It wasn't really any different from home-life. Your mom was a doctor and your dad was a lawyer, so they were never home anyways.

Maybe i should just leave. I have enough money in my bank account. I should just quit youtube and start a new life. They wouldn't even notice.

You feel tears sting your eyes.

No. I have to stay for Tommy.

Sighing, you realize you forgot to tell Tommy your decision. You lunge to your phone and quickly dial his number

Y: TOMMY!

T: WHAT?? I LIKE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH YOU??? WHATS WRONG?? ANSWER ME. ARE YOU OKA-

Y: I want to show you my face. Soon. Like tomorrow.

T: What

Y: I'm ready

T:...

Y: Pretty boy?

T: OH MY GOD

Pretty boy has ended the call

Shaking, You set your phone on the counter.

Tommy fucking innit. Of course it had to be you.