Chapter 5: I can spike

As the two aces walk towards where the MSBY Black Jackals practice Sakusa warns Kanoka two things-

1. If three random boys come at you who look familiar come towards you then know that they are really annoying.

2. If you lose, you lose

Kanoka, stares at him and then smiles, "Don't worry I have met a lot of people who are annoying, trust me. And I am no sore loser," "Suit yourself."

They make it to the door and Sakusa opens it and motions Kanoka to come in. Now either Sakusa is blind or just hasn't noticed until now, but he sees that Kanoka is carrying a duffel bag. As she enters the gym she looks around for a place to change and notices there are only male bathrooms. She stops by the time she reached the net.

"Hey Sakusa, no one is currently here right?" Sakusa looks at her, "yeah why?" Kanoka looks down and blushes, "I don't think there is a girls bathroom and I need to change.."

The second Sakusa realized what she meant. He started thinking she needs to change but where? Sakusa decided that he would guard the locker room door as she changed. Kanoka was pretty flustered with that option when he mentions it to her since it is a male locker room, but Sakusa saw no other option unless..

"You could always strip in front of me since you don't like the locker room." Kanoka already flustered as it is turns as red as a tomato and yells, "WAIT WHAT!" Sakusa repeats his sentence, "you could always strip-" Kanoka, still very red looks at him, "NO I mean yes I understand what you said but that...," She starts to whisper, "...really isn't an option." "So locker room or strip," Sakusa asks finally. Kanoka sighs, "I'm going  to the locker room.."

--------------

I walk into the locker room and it looks like a normal locker room surprisingly. I start putting on my shirt which the back saids my team name as I think to back what Sakusa said. Sakusa really is blunt. He asked me to strip for all things! It made me really uncomfortable, but it's the side effects of talking to the entertaining Sakusa. Though he still doesn't know that I play volleyball so while I stretch and before we start playing I'll keep my new hoodie/coat/jacket on. I put my jacket/hoodie/coat on and walk out. Sakusa asks why I have a coat/jacket/hoodie on and I tell him "you'll see". (Author note: I'm going to say hoodie from now on cuz typing all those slashes is just extra)

As I start stretching everyone else starts coming in and they all crowd me asking questions like my name and why I decided to hangout with emo guy. I answered all of them, and was overwhelmed with the attention from a bunch of guys paying attention to me. As I was done I see three men walk up to me. Theses must be the guys Sakusa warned me about. 

"Hey hey heyyy, looks like Sakusa's girlfriend popped up!" I am going to actually die today of embarrassment. Miya Atsumu then comes and towers over me while I am stretching my legs  on the floor, "Hey you, you and me let's ditch practice and go on a date~" I stand there in shock, you can't blame me though, it is the Miya Atsumu. He was even popular when we were in high school plus he is good looking. Ryu would most definitely bite his head off - (Haikyuu-Buu Refrence)

"YOUR THE GIRL WHO LIKED TANAKA BACK IN MY FIRST YEAR!" Oh you were on Ryu's team weren't you, I remember you. "Yeah I did I guess but now I am a Kiyoko and Tanaka Stan," I say in my most cheerful voice as it wasn't a complete lie. Actually 99% of it was true. Hinata keeps yelling, "I KNOW! AREN'T THEY SO CUTE?!" I respond back with the same energy as I keep stretching, "YES!"