6. The Sexy Beast

"Ohh Jasper!" I giggled and walked around the house, searching for my ultimate favorite vampire in the Cullen coven.

* Yeah, you heard me right Eddy. Jazz is mah favorite :p *

"What? I thought I was your favorite?" Edward gasped.

I giggled lightly, but stopped once I felt arms go around my waist.

"Hello" Jazz whispered, but it was muffled since he had nuzzled his head on my neck.

My eyes widened and I tried to hide my blush, but I just couldn't!

"Woah, what are you thinking of?" Jasper and Edward both shouted at the same time.

"Oh, shut it Jazz. Geez, someone's vain, how do you know it was directed at you?" I asked Jasper with attitude in my voice.

"Oh, so you're telling me that you weren't thinking about this sexy beast lustfully?" He teased, pointing at himself, with a smirk on his face.

I giggled and answered with a 'No'. He chuckled lightly and let go of me, now heading to go sit next to Edward, who was watching a soap opera..

"Eddy, you need help!" I giggled.

"Noooo, Florencio! How could you do that to Jennifer? Oh god, no! Don't you see it was all part of Alonso's plan" Edward shouted at the television.

Jasper and I bursted out laughing, not stopping until our stomach's began to hurt... or, well, my stomach began to hurt.

"Soo, Jazz. Are you busy this Friday night?" I giggled.

"Nope" he replied with a straight face.

"Good" I clapped. "Because Jacob asked me to give you this. He said he wanted some alone time with you" I winked and handed him one of the tickets.

He gave me a disgusted and confused look. I giggled lightly before tellung him to meet Jake at six, tomorrow, outside his house(the Cullen's house).

"Buh-Bye, Jazz" I winked and rushed back home, to see if I could catch Renesme telling Jake something similar to what I had told Jasper.