Barazo: of course right in the back.

Y/n: thank you both

Y/n immediately walked into the back room he laid Ryuko down on the ground he put a pillow under her head and he began to use his Seraph powers to heal her soon enough her bruises and cuts were gone and her body was able to replenish her blood faster then ever once he was done healing her she was in Tip-Top shape and in perfect health.

Mako: wow how did you do that?!

Y/n: it's just one of the perks of being me I'll tell you guys later when she wakes up but for now let's just wait for her to wake up.

(Time skip 2 hours later)
Location: the back alley doctor's Clinic

After 2 hours of waiting Ryuko finally regained consciousness she sat up and looked around.

Ryuko: where the hell am I?!

Mako: you're safe you're at my house.

Ryuko: Mako we're at your house? How did we get here?

Mako: well Y/n carried us here and then when we got here to get this weird glowy hand thing and he healed you he said that it's one of the perks of being him but it's still weird.

Y/n: calling me weird ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Ryuko: hey Y/n thanks for carrying me back here.

Y/n: think nothing of it what are best friends for and that's what you are my best friend.

Ryuko smiled and blushed a little soon enough the rest of Mako's family entered the room and soon enough they begin to have dinner.

Mako: believe it or not my daddy is a back alley doctor his claim to fame is he's killed more patience than he saved.

Ryuko: yeah that's not a good thing.

Barazo: please at least the dead ones can't sue the crap out of you am I right or am I right?

Y/n: he's kind of got you there Ryuko.

Sukuyo: that's right I hope you're all hungry it's not fancy but it's filling.

Sukuyo place a big pot of mystery miso soup on the table along with a batch of her mystery croquettes.

Mako: over there you got some Croquettes full of I don't know what and then we got some miso soup filled with all kinds of mystery things.

Sukuyo: don't listen to her I only use non poisonous ingredients

Out of nowhere the door opened to reveal a dog in a gray hoodie he started eating Ryuko's food right off her plate.

Mako: whoa down boy your bowl is outside!

Mako proceeded to throw her dog out the window within a few seconds he popped back in and he continued to eat.

Y/n mind: wow she threw her dog out a window and then he came back he's wearing a hoodie his name is Guts because he eats with a lot of gusto this family is almost as wild as mine!!!

Mako: don't just sit there eat!

Mako started stuffing Croquettes into Ryuko's mouth Y/n started eating with just as much Gusto as the dog.

Y/n: holy hell this stuff is delicious!!!

All of them started laughing and having a good time around the dinner table for the first time in Ryuko's life she had the genuine experience of a family dinner but soon enough the family meal ended and some questions were about to be asked.