After a few minutes of opening the store, costumers started to come in.

"Annyeonghaseyeo~" [hello] we both greeted. Soobin giggled. It's his first time. I bet he's excited.

The costumers were both girls, and they stopped walking upon seeing Soobin smiling at them. They were both shocked, and then they smiled and giggled.

Knew it.

I looked up at him, and he was still smiling.

The girls bought what they wanted, and they let Soobin check what they bought. Neither of them went to my lane.

Then they went to the table to eat. I suddenly heard a camera shutter, and I already knew what happened. They took a photo of him of course. Typical girls.

After a few minutes, girls started coming in the store. There were unexpectedly a lot of them.

I'm pretty sure they came here for Soobin.

The girls then started rushing to Soobin's lane.

"Hello. I'm going to pay for these." The girl said with her sweet voice.

"Aw you have a cute voice." Soobin said while checking the products. I looked up to him, and stared at him. He seemed to notice that I was staring at him, and he just chuckled. This boy?!

"Thank you so much," Soobin said.

He's good at this huh. Tch.

Then a boy went to my lane to pay. I sensed that Soobin immediately looked at the boy in front of me.

"Hi miss, I'll pay for these."

"Okay sir."

"Don't call me sir. Just call me Min," he said and gave me a wink.

I finished putting all of the things he bought in the plastic, and gave it to him. "Thank you. Sir."

"Aigoo. It's Min. So, can I have your number?"

"No." The tall guy beside me just spoke for me. Wow.

"Why not?"

"As far as I know this is a store, not a dating place." Soobin said sternly, and I just stood there frozen. Shocked by the way he speaks to this boy.

"Tch." And the boy left. Soobin looked at me, and shook his head side by side. Oh so now I'm the bad guy here?

Then a girl came in the store who bought a candy that is available on the counter. She was on Soobin's lane.

"You look so handsome," the girl commented.

"Thank you." Soobin smiled. Oh wow.

"Can I have your number?" The girl asked smoothly.

"Sure." WHAT?

The girl gave her a pen and paper, and Soobin literally wrote something there. Wow. What a brave boy. He's cheating in front of his girlfriend.

After the girl left, my shift was finally done. I took my apron off, annoyed at my own boyfriend.

"So I guess you're looking for a new girlfriend? Thanks for everything!" I said.

SOOBIN

I pulled her towards me, and she still had the straight face.

"I did not give her my number..." I said putting her hair away from her face.

"That was my cousin trying to make you jealous." I chuckled. That was really my cousin. She knew who Lia was, and knowing her. She likes to pull pranks, so I went with the flow.

"It worked didn't it?" I asked. She looked away.

"What a sweet couple." We both looked at the door, and we stood up straight.

"Jeno."