*+• 20 •+*

LIA'S POV

"Your father died because of a heart attack. We thought he was healthy too, but apparently not. I'm sorry Julia...

He has this jar of short messages he writes everyday for you."

I opened the mason jar, and opened every single rolled paper.

My Julia! I learned how to use a smart phone!

I chuckled while reading it. Oh dad why didn't you tell me you were having a hard time with your health.

Then I picked up another one. It was written the day before he died.

Your friends sent me a photo of you wearing your dress for your ball. It suits you! It made me realize you're not a baby anymore :( but you'll always will be my baby Julia right? Okay. Go to the ball and have fun with that boy your friends talked about with me!

Tears started to stream down to my cheeks again. You could've seen it in person dad. I would look better than that picture they sent...

So he knows about Soobin. I smiled thinking about the thought that he knows him.

Then a notification came in.

_choisoobin

Hey

Lia?

Why?

Are you okay?

How can I be at this point?

Will you let me make you happy?

Even just for a bit?

Lia?

Okay...

°•~•°

I went outside my apartment, and saw Soobin leaning on the wall beside the gate.

"Hey..." He said looking into my eyes. I could clearly see that he was worried about me, and looking back to his worried eyes made my heart melt.

I looked down, and rubbed by palms. I almost forgot that it's already Winter. I could've worn gloves.

"Let's go." He took my hand, and gazed at me with a smile on his face. He then caressed my face, and it felt so warm.

"It hurts to see sadness in your eyes..." He pulled me into a hug. I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't. For some reason, I couldn't. The warmth that I felt was too comforting. Tears started to build up, so I rested my head on his shoulder. He brushed my hair, and I bursted into tears.

"Sorry," I said.

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"For being this sad. I know you want to enjoy the day." He chuckled, and held my shoulders.

"Don't feel sorry. I told you. I want to make you happy..."

°•~•°