Soobin♡ is calling you...
Decline Accept

Shoot shoot shoot. I'm going to get killed by my manager if she sees me!

"Whattt?!" I shouted in a whisper.

"Why so mad?" Soobin chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to get scold-"

"Look outside..." My eyebrows furrowed, and I did what he said.

There he was. Standing outside. Waving his hands at me with a cute smile on his face. His dimples showing up, his eyes looking like it's smiling too.

I missed him.

He ended the call, and entered the store. He sat on the chair, and faced me.

He gave me a gesture to keep doing what I'm doing, and I smiled and nodded.

SOOBIN

I was just looking at her while she was doing her work. She's still beautiful even though she looks tired cleaning. The staff room door swung open, and Lia's manager came out. She puts both of her hands on the sides of her waist, and pointed me while looking at Lia.

"We're still closed for lunch break. What is he doing here?"

"Oh... that... uh." Lia looked like she didn't know what she will answer, so I stood up and spoke.

"I'll be working here. Well, only for a day miss. I badly need money today," I lied. But hey, trying new things isn't that bad.

"You badly need money? You don't like you need some more boy " I gulped.

Shoot.

"But you could be a great help here for a day. Lia's co-worker just told me she's sick, so yeah sure you're accepted for a day." She also told me to get the apron in the staff room, so I can start helping already.

"Lia. I will be out for the afternoon. Take good care of the store, and tell the next worker to do the same if your work time is done." Lia nodded politely, and we said goobye to her.

"What a liar." Lia rolled her eyes, and I just smiled. I put the apron on me, and Lia looked at me from head to toe. She really has to stop doing that. My heart will burst if she keeps on doing that.

"You look like that leading man from the k-drama who's working at a restaurant," she said, and started sweeping the floor.

"Is he... handsome?" I asked smirking.

"Well... he is the leading man, so yeah."

"And am I more handsome than that man?" I asked waiting for her answer. She stood up and faced me.

"That's Cha Eun Woo we're talking about. Get to work."

"Yah! I'm more handsome that Cha Eun Woo!" I noticed that she smiled while doing her work, and that was more than satisfactory to me.

After a few minutes we finally opened the store.

LIA