Chapter:1 the talking

Leafy's POV: I slowly eat the cake and couldn't get firey of my mind. I always forget to keep to my self but I started mumbling crap about him. "I mean he's mean but he is attractive, wait nononono!" Then while I was eating the cake I notice Pin looking at me with a smirk and says " I'll be back later." I slept in.

The next day.
Third Person POV
Leafy, firey, cake, loser, eggy, needle, clock, coiny all went downstairs and sat at the table. Pin whipped up some pancakes, and sat down to enjoy with the losers. Leafy took one bite and pushed the plate back. She kept thinking those things firey said. She kept mumbling even though most people can hear "did he mean that or maybe he was playing?.." Coiny gave pin a worried look and said " Pin is Leafy alright?" Pin said " I'm not very sure, I'm worried for her." Leafy sat up with a fake smile and grabbed her headphones and music player from the counter and walked to the living to sit on the couch. Clock wanted to watch a move with Coiny and Firey. Leafy put her hood on the moment they sat on the couch. Leafy moved a little bit since firey sat next to her. Even though leafy felt awkward near him she tried to keep her cool.

I promise I'll finish this even though I don't get reads but I just write this for me to be honest.

( i did not draw this )