9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)

Start from the beginning

It's only been 8 months. The first 2 were hell.

I had been kidnapped but apparently only to get me into character for this modeling job I had. It was pure bullshit like what the fuck. I sued them and got with a different gaming company. Which on end took a few months but I also got a slight problem too.

I'm supposed to be modeling with the dream team pretty soon so uh don't know about that one.

I snapped out of my negative thinking and sighed as I walked to my kitchen shutting the door behind me. I just crawled up on my kitchen counter and laid down. I don't know why but it was just relaxing. The cold marble and everything. I laid there and cried slightly. I miss not having to threaten people I miss streaming.

That's when I got up and walked to my office. I turned on my computer and pulled up twitch and discord. I then pulled up Minecraft. This will help me relax. I started everything up.

"Hey everyone im back, for now, sorry for the long break but why don't we play some real Minecraft nerds" I giggled and just let the game take me away. I didn't even care that I giggled.

TWITCH CHAT
Carlson: hey bro what's up my gu Tootyfrootiebootie: YOUR BACK
Dream: long time no see
Makemedone: hi dream!
Hiimtokoyo: POG

"POG is right tokoyo" I laugh and continue to narrate my game ignoring my discord going crazy. My phone wasn't any better.

After an hour I got kinda tired. "Sorry for a short stream but im tired so see you guys next time" I yawn and shut things down.

I then hear a doorbell. It was probably techno coming to bother me. I walked up to my door and opened it before I looked up. "Listen Technobabe I-" I look to see him and not in his 'give me snacks loser' mood.
"Hold on I know it's snack time but we got a problem" I look at him confused but let him into my house.

"Mhm okay, what's the problem?" I asked unamused. He takes a seat at my kitchen counter and I go to the pantry getting mac-n-cheese.

"The problem are you sure you want hear it cause you sound-" I cut him off." just tell me dammit" he holds up his hands "geez okay, the problem is dream found out that uh you been constantly talking with me" I turn away from the pot filling with water to look at him.

"Okay, so pissbaby got pissed that he wasn't getting attention so what. Oh, and we have not constantly been talking you just come to steal my snacks" I roll my eyes but he doesn't give back the same energy.

"One other thing. He also is coming down here to apparently his words not mine ' show that dumbass that they need to stop ghosting the whole damn world and just talk to me"

**Technobabes POV**

I grabbed an orange off the center of the counter as I watch her register what I had just said. It only took her a few moments.

"Wait, so your telling me HES COMING DOWN HERE ALL BECAUSE YOU LET IT SLIP THAT WE WERE IN CONTACT" she started yelling at me. It was kinda funny until she threw the macaroni spoon at me.

I dodged it but I didn't dodge the other wooden spoon. "Damn easy on the forehead" I rubbed my forehead but she didn't find it funny.

"How did he find out huh" she crossed her arms and looked at me. "How techno how"

I shrugged my shoulders and she threw yet another spoon which I dodged. "How many spoons do you got woman" she walked up to me and took my orange.

"How" was all she said before she took my orange and went over to her blender and destroyed my orange peel and all.

"Fine all that happened was he asked where I was like yesterday or something and I said at your house. You were asleep" she looked at me and held the bridge of her nose. It was kinda adorable.

"Why is all I asked why did you tell him you were here. You no what no snacks leave" she walked over to her door and held it open.

"Leave" she pointed at the door. I stood up went to her fridge and grabbed a go-gurt."okay now ill leave" I nodded my head and walked out. Then I heard the slam of a door behind me as I ate my go gurt.

##############################
Love y'all nerds have a great day.

-pOp OUT