C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

Start from the beginning

When she got back to Aisha her face was as red as a tomato at all the attention.

Aisha gaped at her. "Oh my god! That was beautiful!" She screamed at her over the music.

Maeve giggled and brushed some hair behind her ear.

"Thanks! That was fun!" She told her and they continue to watch others dance.

An hour later, the circle had disappeared and Maeve was talking to some people from school, catching up.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Hawk stand up and walk towards a pretty girl with beautiful curly hair.

And with that every interest in the conversation she was having was gone as she watched him flirt with her.

Suddenly she saw Moon run towards the girl smiling. "Piper!" And they kissed.

Maeve watched the smile on Hawk's face disappear, making her grimace.

She was still a little bit mad at him for trashing Robby's dojo, but since they fixed it and she grew to dislike Sam more, she found herself caring less.

Maeve saw Moon turn towards her ex with an shocked look. It was clear that she didn't want him to find out that way.

They awkwardly talked for a few seconds before Hawk walked away with an embarrassed look on his face.

Maeve really wanted to talk to him, but before she could Moon called her over.

"Maeve this is Piper, my girlfriend. Piper this is Maeve." She introduced the girls.

"Hey, it's so nice to meet you, Moon told me so much about you!" Maeve told her excitedly.

"Hey, all good things I hope?" She chuckled.

"Definitely." Maeve giggled with them.

They talked for  a while and Maeve grew to like Piper more and more.

She was so happy for Moon to have found someone like her.

Maeve was about to get something to drink, when Miguel found her and they started to kiss.

Normally Maeve wouldn't want everybody to see them make out, but everyone who had someone was making out and she hoped Sam would walk past them, so it was ok.

At one moment when they broke away for air she saw Hawk and Demetri talking and smiling making her even happier.

After some time Maeve finally got to the kitchen to get a drink, when Tory found her and angrily told her about how Sam beat her in a challenge.

Maeve didn't understand why she was always challenging the brown haired girl, but she figured that she must have her own reasons.

They talked for a while about the party and how they wished they could have a house like Moon.

Suddenly Tory froze while looking out of the window.

Maeve looked at what made her react like that and there it was.

Miguel and Sam were kissing.

It felt like her whole world was breaking apart.

He promised her.

He promised that there was nothing going on between them.

He told her that he loved her.

He lied.

She should've known.

She should've known since the moment he went to Sam's house with the medal and didn't tell her.