C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

Mulai dari awal

But after she invited everyone, she eventually stood up.

"That looks cute." She talked to herself as she held up some grayish, blackish, ripped shorts and a light blue top.

Maeve put on some black boots and a jean jacket with the same color of her jeans.

She made her way towards Miguel's apartment door and knocked.

Not even two seconds later, he opened it and smiled.

"Hey, ready to go?" She asked him.

"Hey, yeah." He told her before kissing her hello.

Together they walked towards Moon's house.

Turned out she practically invited the whole school.

"Hey guys, I'm so glad you came!" Moon told them smiling, but Maeve saw the way she hesitated when she saw Hawk.

"Me too, so where's Piper?" Maeve asked her quietly.

This made her friend smile.

"She had some things to do, but she'll be here later." Moon told her.

"So drinks are in the kitchen and I'm currently making vegan pigs in a blanket." She informed them and made her way towards some people who where calling her.

"So, you wanna get some drinks?" Miguel asked her, while everyone else sat down in the living room.

Maeve nodded smiling.

After they got their drinks, Maeve showed Miguel around Moon's house.

She had been here for a few times and it had taken her quite some time to know her way around since it is so big.

"I know right, I'd love to have a pool attached to our apartment." Maeve was telling Miguel as they walked back inside, when they noticed Robby and Sam and the rest of their dojo standing in the living room.

Everyone from Cobra Kai was glaring at them.

Maeve saw Sam looking at her and Miguel's entangled hands and frowned.

"Come on, let's go." She told him and they made their way elsewhere.

—————

Some time had passed and Maeve was now in the living room with Aisha, watching people have dance battles.

Everyone was cheering on the boy in the middle who was doing an awesome break dance performance.

Maeve was having so much fun watching people dance.

Suddenly the guy came towards them and challenged Aisha to dance.

Maeve cheered for her friend, but instead of going to the middle herself she pushed Maeve in.

"She's a way better dancer then me." Aisha yelled.

Maeve felt like a deer caught in headlights. She looked around at everyone who was starring at her, expecting her to dance and her eyes caught Hawk's.

He smiled at her encouraging and for some reason that gesture calmed her.

She took a deep breath and stared doing a routine she had been working on a few weeks ago.

This reminded her that she really needed to do ballet again, since it had been some time.

The dance didn't really work with the music but everyone else didn't seem to care since they were cheering her on.

Maeve ended it with a split, making everyone gasp.