----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up and grabbed a compliment from the jar. ‘Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.’ You smiled at it. You took the paper and placed it inside your book and left to take a shower.

You quickly showered and brushed your teeth and headed downstairs to the kitchen. You woke up too early as you couldn’t sleep again.

You made breakfast, giving Molly some rest. You decided to make pancakes. Breakfast got ready just in time when Molly came down.

“Y/N Dear ? You made breakfast ? Thank you !” she said. “Welcome ! Here is some for you ! Sit down ! I have made some tea. Here !” you said, pouring some tea and handed some maple syrup to her. She was tired so she ate.

Arthur came down and you served food and tea for him. “Thank you !” he said. “Is this your cooking ? Molly’s doesn’t taste like this ! It’s delicious !” He said. Molly elbowed him and stared angry. He laughed at her. You chuckled. “Thank you Arthur ! I will now go get my friends !”

Mione was on the stairs, coming down. “Go get yourself some pancakes ! Is Ginny still sleeping ?” you asked her. “I woke her up...and...Harry and Ron ! It’s only George and Fred !” she said. “Oh okay then ! Thank you !” you said going to the twins room.

You woke George up first and he got up and left to shower. You were annoyed at Fred about last night. “Hey ! Get up !” you shouted in his ear. He rolled over to the other side and continued to sleep.

“Alright then i am going to get some water to splash over him.” you said. “No you won’t !” he rolled over and shouted at you. “Ohhh I will !” you said walking away from the bed. He got up and carried by your waist.

“Heyyy let me down !” you said trying to slip from his hands. He brought you to his bed and dropped you there. You quickly rolled and stood up. He was trying to catch you again. “There’s no one to save you haha !” he said.

George was now entering the room. You ran behind George. “Brother ! Help !” you said. He slowly led his back to the door so that you can run down the stairs.

You started running but you fell down halfway. The kitchen is still downstairs. Fred picked you up. “Haha gotchu !” he said. “Anddd...what exactly are you going to do with me ?” you asked. “You’ll see !” he said.

He walked towards the bathroom and splashed water on you. He got you down. “Heyyy Now i am all wet !” you said, stomping your feet to your room. He laughed at you and showered.
You changed your clothes and went downstairs.

They were all eating your pancakes. Fred joined and ate. “Is it just me or the pancakes are so professional and yummy ?” he asked everyone and turned to you and guessed that it’s your pancakes.

You looked at him. “What ?” you asked. “It’s not just you ! The pancakes are yummy !” Ginny replied and everyone agreed with her. Fred asked you, “It’s your cooking isn’t it ?”. “Yes it is !” you replied. “Thank you Y/N !” Everyone said to you.”Welcome !” you said.

“ You all don’t like my pancakes or something ?” she asked them with a stare. They stayed silent. You chuckled. She went back to her room with Aurther. Fred elbowed you, “That’s not funny !” he said. They ate up and you washed the plate with magic.

You were bored so you decided to check on your brother. You asked Ginny and Hermione, “I wanna go check on my brother ! Wanna come ?” They accepted your request and when to Harry and Ron’s room to ask. They wanted to come too. You guys slowly went to Fred and George and they wanted to come along.

You guys went to Molly and Arthur for permission. “We allow but be careful !” they said. You guys took the floo powder and came into your room. Aunt May and Peter were there with their jaws dropped.

Peter was laying on your bed while Aunt May was cleaning your room, maintaining it. “Alright is no big deal ! We do magic !” you said. “Guys this guy right here has super powers too ! He is spider-man ! Keep these secret ! Everyone !” you said.

Peter was okay with it as you both had secrets and both were about super powers. Aunt May was okey with it too. “So he’s the guy who bought you to hospital !” fred said. “WHAT HOSPITAL ?” Mione yelled with concern. “Yea ?” Harry and George with the same look as Mione’s. Ron and Ginny were confused.

“Guys guys let me introduce each other. Brother, Aunt May, this is Fred, George...they are twins, Ginny, Ron, Harry and Hermione ! You guys know Hermione right ?” you asked.

“Well yes ! You were always with her when you were young. Of Course i know her ! We went out together a lot, needing to take care of you guys !” She said.

“Aunt May !” Mione ran up and hugged her, remembering who she was. “Alright i need to go off to work soon ! Meet you guys next time !” she said, leaving your room.

Peter stood up and was with you. He hugged you, “I missed you a lot !” he said whispering in my ear. Fred and George hopped on your bed.

Harry, Ron and Mione went to the living room staring at the blank screen. Mione knew how to play on the tv and she put on her favourite channel.

Ginny on the other side, was waiting for you near your study table. “ Didn’t know we had secrets. So h-hogwarts is a w-what type of school ?” he asked. “We have all kinds of classes haha ! Too long to say ! How are you and MJ ?” you asked. “We are doing well !” he said. “Alright ! Ginny over there don’t know what to do ! We should uh help her out !”

You went over to her while Fred and George were looking around your room. You played a song. ‘Rewrite the stars’ by Annie Marie and James Aurther. She liked the song.

“Wanna dance ?” your brother asked, reaching out a hand. You accepted. You guys twirled and danced. “Practicing for your dance with MJ ?” you asked him, smirking. He chuckled and continued dancing.

Ginny, Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Mione were seeing you guys danced. “My brothers have never danced with me ! Not even once !” Ginny said with Jealousy.

You guys stopped realising everyone watching you guys. You guys laughed at each other. Harry went up to her asking for a dance and she accepted it. Fred wanted to ask you but he didn’t as you were with your brother. Ron looked at Mione but didn’t ask her for a dance. Mione looked annoyed.

The music came to an end and you guys stopped dancing. “Nice music isn’t it ?” you asked. Everyone loved the music. “That’s why i played it !” you said.

You guys sat in the living room for a late night movie. You played ‘Annabelle’ Fred was on your right and Peter was on the left. George was beside Fred. Mione and Ginny sat on the two other individual couches. Harry shared the seat with Ginny as there was space. Mione was with Ron. You played the movie on purpose. To make some chemistry work.

During this scene, where Annabelle was where there was a lady on top of the cupboard, having a jump scare there. You hugged Fred’s arm, Mione hugged Ron’s arm and Ginny hugged Harry’s arm. Mione and Ginny didn’t realise as they were watching the movie scared. You hugged Fred’s arm on purpose. You hugged it tight whenever there was a jump scare.

You, Mione and Ginny cover your faces, snuggling into Ron’s, Harry’s and Fred’s chest. As the movie finished, Ginny and Mione realised and pulled away, blushing. You pulled away, blushing and smirking. Fred knew liked the touch, he took that chance too.

It was time to go back to burrow as it was school tomorrow. “Alright gotta go ! Time for school !” You said, hugging peter. You pulled away and he waved goodbye and you all took floo powder and transported to the burrow. Molly and Arthur were waiting for you guys, mad as it took you guys came late. “Off to bed now !” She shouted at you guys. You guys went back to bed as it was late.