4. Heartbroken

Few months passed. He still fucked you alot even when you didn't give him permission which made you feel worse. You still didn’t get back with your friends. You and Draco were getting more toxic ! He controlled you, letting you not having your own choice, you followed him, trying to not break up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You freshened up and went down to the great hall to eat dinner before Mione, Weasleys and Harry came down. You ate and as you got up, you noticed they were walking up. You went to Draco and sat beside him to tell him something.

“ Who are you, you filthy mudblood sitting with Draco ?! “ pansy said.

“ I am his girlfr- “ as you said, Draco cut off the sentence.

“ She’s just a friend. “ Draco continued.

“ Right “ i said.

Pansy laughed and teased at you.

“ Draco i am going to ask Seamus out on a date. “ you said.

“ I thought we are going on a date to celebrate our monthsary ? “ He replied.

“ I thought we were just 'Friends' “ you said angrily stepping out of the great hall.

He ran out to find you. He spotted you. “ Shove off “ you said.

“ I thought our relationship was private ? If you can’t keep it that way, you can break up with me ! “ He said angrily.

“ I lost my friends for you- What’s wrong with you ? You have been controlling me ! You took away my happiness to be honest ! Fine ! I am dumping you ! I was happy on my own anyways. It’s only been a few months since we dated ! I don’t want this toxic relationship anyways. “ You said running off to your room, crying.

Draco didn’t talk to you and you don’t talk to him anymore. You ran to the common room and to your dorm, crying, Fred noticed and he was grabbing your wrist.

“ It has been a few months since we talked ? What’s wrong ? “ He said.

When you turned around to face him, you couldn't hold your tears back.

You ran to hug him. You hugged him tightly as if you are going to lose him.
He held you in his arms and let you sob quietly into him. He gently rubbed your back and held you tight in his arms, making you feel better. After a while your sobs stopped.

“ I am a total mess. I don’t even deserve you. I have been hiding things from you ! I MESSED UP ! I hate myself. Sorry Fred ! If you don’t want to be my friend, I understand Fred ! “ you mumbled on his chest.

“ You mean the relationship between you and Draco ? Mione and Ginny not talking to you until you break up ? The reasons why you sneaked ? I know everything after you were getting strange. I would never give up on you. I am always there for you ! “ Fred said.

“ Well ! I broke up with him ! I had enough suffering in that relationship ! “ you said.

Mione and Ginny came out to the common room to meet Harry and Ron who were near the fireplace looking at you crying on Fred’s shoulder.

“ What’s wrong ? “ They asked you.

You pulled away, now facing them.

“ I know i messed up. I am sorry ! “ you ran to your room crying.

Fred felt sad as you were crying. Mione and Ginny followed you.

“ I BROKE UP WITH HIM ! I was stuck in a toxic relationship. I am tired of life. You guys didn’t talk to me and that was the worst part of all ! “
They both ran to you and hugged. “ Sorry we just hate Malfoy ! Seeing you date him was making us uncomfortable “