8. Quidditch World Cup

It was the next day. Fred was holding on to you tight so you couldn’t go, but this time, you didn’t disturb him but you watched him breath and asleep. You thought to yourself, how much you loved him.

“Didn’t anyone told you that staring at someone while they are asleep is rude ?” he asked you. “Bloody hell ! You are awake and didn’t let me go !” You threw a pillow at him.

“Heyyyy !” he woke up. You guys had a pillow fight, cotton all over the bed and floor. You guys were in the middle of the bed, on knees.

He grabbed you by your waist, bringing you closer to him. You guys were staring at each other, eye to eye, you leant to kiss him.

He did as well but your brother accidentally stepped into your room. You guys moved back. “Urm brother ? What up ?” you asked. “I thought you didn’t wake up y-yet. I will be in the living room.” he said closing the door.

You guys laughed at each other and you went to freshen up, pack your things, tidy the room and left the living room. Fred was now taking a shower.

“Sorry about that !” you said, sitting down beside your brother. “Can see you have a boyfriend, not a friend !” he said.

“ No ! These have happened but we haven’t spilled out each other's feelings yet.” you told him. You told him that you got to go back to Burrow, today, to join your friends. You also told your brother. “...I also have school and there’s dorms there, which means I stay there, so I'm probably going to miss you. You can write letters to me and my owl to collect it. You just have to say the person’s name you are sending to.” you said.

He hugged you and asked sorry for yesterday’s night and handed you a chocolate bar. “Awww ! You remembered ! I love you ! Thank you !” you said.

Fred came in, ready to go to burrow. “Alright then ! Bye !” you said hugging him. “Till next time then !” your brother said. “Stay safe during your adventures !” you told him and left. You guys went to a corner where no one comes and used floo powder to transport.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys were there. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny were going down the stairs in a deep conversation.

“Harry ! Mione ! Ron ! Ginny !” I said, running towards them to hug. They hugged you back. Fred saw that with a smile, his hands in his pocket.

George pushed him a little, smirking at him he whispered to him, “Had a fun two days, didn’t you ?”. Fred blushed and said, “Shut up George !”

He came behind me while you were telling them how much you missed them. “You didn’t miss me ?” he said with a sad face.

I hugged him and said, “ OF COURSE I MISS YOU IDIOT !” He hugged me, laughing at my response. George pulled away and helped you to carry your luggage. Fred did the same.

I went to Molly and hugged her from the back. She looked at my face which was on her shoulder. “I miss you !” you said. “Aww dear, me too !” she said. I pulled away.

After a while, dinner was ready. You sat between George and Fred. Once everyone was served they asked about your brother and Aunt May.

“Chill ! Chill ! They are nice ! Peter is his name ! He was easy to get along with. Aunt May is quiet but over protective ! I only realised when some things happen..”

Fred murmured “...Yea ! The accident bullshit !”. I continued, “ She works over time for us ! Yea and my brother needs to get along more !” I said.