I looked him back into the eyes, but he was still looking at my lips. I felt how he came closer and closer, until he was just an inch apart.

,,Malfoy! I can't. I- I don't even know what- why- how... UGH. Malfoy. Don't confuse me. One day you hate me and the other day you act odd. I'm not a toy you can play with!" I spat everything out.

,,(Y/n), both of us know you want this. I mean...which girl doesn't want to kiss the attractive Draco Malfoy." He smirked proudly.

I knew it would all have resulted in a kiss, but when he said that out loud it was kind of weird. It annoyed me, but I wasn't sure what I wanted.

,,That's it! I'm not one of those girls at Hogwarts who chases after the handsome Malfoy boy. I'm not a girl who pounces on you! I am not a girl to get played. I'm not a girl to fall into your trap! Get it, Malfoy, you can't have me. "

,,But Diggory is an exception, huh? He can have you easily and whenever he wants to." He got serious and angry.

,,Are- are you jealous? Why does Cedric matter to you? You're just sleeping with a girl one night and with another at the other day."

,,That's what you think about me?" He looked me in the eyes, hurt. It looked like I hurt him. But no, he's just playin', right?

,,Isn't it that what you do? Snogging with a girl in the corner, sleeping with her and then leaving her, while she's sleeping innocently in your bed?"

,,Maybe I do that, but who said, that I do that with every girl?" He raised a brow.

I began to laugh, ,,You're not serious right? Malfoy, with who did you ever start a relationship?"

He rubbed his neck nervously, ,,I am already in one"

I stopped laughing and looked at him seriously, ,,Oh yeah, right... wait what are you doing then? I don't get it you don't even love her. Why are you her boyfriend?"

,,Why? are you jealous?" He smirked

,,No! I mean... no, of course not. Why would I?"

,,Maybe because Diggory doesn't fulfill all of your conditions and wishes." He smirked again. ,,But I could."

I looked at him in disbelief. ,,You know, uh- uh I am late to class right now." I tried to change the subject.

,,Who cares?" He came closer.

,,Mmh, I don't know... professor Moody?" I looked at him but he just came closer. ,,Malfoy, I said I'm not-" shiver ran down my spine as his hand touched my waist. ,,Malfoy, I can't-" he pulled me closer by my waist and his lips came closer to mine.

I wanted to protest, to say no, to push him away, to slap him..., but... but I couldn't. I just couldn't and I don't know why. I got mesmerized by his blue-grey eyes, his soft and pink lips. He didn't stop looking at my lips. The closer he came, the more nervous I got.

I totally forgot about Cedric at the moment. I forgot everything. I couldn't move. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't.

His lips crashed on mine. He kissed me passionately. I couldn't do it, I was still frozen. I was shocked. It felt good and bad at the same time. The butterflies in my stomach were exploding in excitement, but then Cedric occured to me.

I pushed Malfoy away and he looked at me confused. I knew he doesn't mean it serious.

,,Malfoy, I said I can't. You know I have a boyfriend and I know you have a girlfriend. Besides, you didn't mean it anyway."

He muttered something, but I couldn't hear him. And with that I left.

Draco Pov:

I looked at her lips.. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I am so mean and rude towards her, but I have to. I have to act like she doesn't make me soft. It is horrible enough, that she has a boyfriend and I have to act like I like Pansy. She drives me crazy. Not one girl gave this feeling to me yet. Her words hurt me, but I didn't show that. If she would understand and notice, that I like her, really, like seriously, she wouldn't say those words.

I couldn't help, but kiss her. My lips met hers and I kissed her passionately. She didn't kiss me back, what really dissapointed me, but worse was, that she pushed me back. I looked at her.

,,Malfoy, I said I can't." Not again. I thought maybe she would understand my feelings towards her when-

,,You know I have a boyfriend and I know you have a girlfriend. Besides you didn't mean it anyway."

,,I did" I muttered and hoped, that she didn't hear me.

I meant it. I wanted her to understand, what I feel, but I think that went wrong. She then walked away and left me there.

Your Pov:

What do I say Cedric now? Ugh, how can I be so dumb. I- I literally cheated. I - I cheated. Tears ran down my cheeks, while I was almost running in the hallways. I skipped my class, cheated... I'm the worst student in whole Hogwarts. Then I ran into someone.

,,Cedric" I smiled, but my face and nose were still red. I could feel how visible the tears in my eyes were.

,,(Y/n), why are you crying?" Cedric gave me a worried look.

,,Uhh-"