"W-wait," Gulf moaned as Mew licked and sucked at the sensitive spot near the base of his neck. "P'Mew.."

"'Alai na?' <What is it?>" Mew responded distractedly as he carried on kissing Gulf all over his neck. Not letting even an inch of skin go unnoticed.

"N-not," he breathed. "Not too much.."

Mew momentarily paused his attacks and looked up at Gulf's face. Immediately, he felt his eyes dilate and his mouth quivered. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Gulf was looking down at him, mouth slightly open, cheeks flushed red, and eyes clouded with desire. Mew felt electricity run down his spine. He wanted to tattoo this look in his mind forever.

"Can you repeat that again?" Mew asked with hoarse voice, trying his hardest to contain his desire.

Gulf shyly looked away from him, cheeks a bright shade of red now. "I-it's too much.."

"Fvck," Mew swore as he pulled the boy in a tight embrace, burrowing his face on his rapidly beating chest. "You're so sexy." 

Gulf blushed at that comment and tried to stutter a response as Mew lifted his face to stare lovingly at him, looking so entranced with love and desire. Gulf tried to look away but couldn't, there was just something about him that draws him in like a magnet.

"You're really testing my self-control right now." Mew uttered, lightly caressing Gulf's burning cheeks. "Tell me what to do."

"Uh," the other tried to answer. "I-I think we should stop.."

Mew smiled and breathed out a heavy sigh. "Yes, yes. We should. Or else there would be no going back for me."

Gulf felt a little bit dejected but quickly got himself together. He shouldn't act like this right now. "Okay, let's head to bed now." He said with a small pout but still remained sat on Mew's lap.

"Okay," Mew softly pressed a kiss on his forehead. The action melted Gulf's heart even more. He's not sure how many of these he can take before he has to break his long time rule and claim this man for himself.

"Off you go then." Gulf felt Mew's hands gently lifting him off his lap and onto the bed. His body suddenly felt cold without the heat coming from the other's body. So he quickly grabbed the blue blanket and covered his body with it. He really needs its comfort tonight.

Mew watched on with a smile on his face as Gulf laid down and pulled his blanket over himself. This boy was too adorable for him. How can he be both cute and sexy at the same time? A question he has yet to answer.

Before laying down beside him, Mew pressed another kiss on Gulf's head. "Good night, babe."

"Good night," Gulf answered shyly from under his comfort blanket before finally closing his eyes. He couldn't wait to fall asleep and dream about what could've been.

~ End of Flashback ~

Sometime around the crack of dawn, Gulf felt uncomfortably cold. The blanket he had on didn't seem to keep him warm enough, so he reached out a hand to try and search for another blanket he has lying around his bed.

After a few moments of patting the bed here and there, his cold hand finally encountered a warm object. He knew it wasn't a blanket but he didn't hesitate to grab onto it. It was warm after all, and he was cold.

Gulf pulled it closer and closer to him until he was finally enveloped in a warm hug. He couldn't understand how the object suddenly expanded to match his own length but he was no longer cold so he let it go.

"So warm," Gulf muttered. His last thought before falling back to sleep was how this object was the best thing ever during cold nights like this.

Mew couldn't help but smile as Gulf cuddled closer to his warm embrace.

Just a minute earlier he was deep in his sleep when he suddenly felt a cold hand grasp his bicep. And as he was starting to feel his consciousness coming back, he noticed that something was pulling on his arm. 

Slowly opening his eyes, Mew looked to his side and discovered who the culprit was. Amused, he watched on as Gulf continued on pulling his arm until it was against his chest, hugging it like a teddy bear.

It wasn't until the boy shivered that he realized Gulf was actually feeling cold. Slowly releasing his arm from his clasp, he put it around his shoulders before pulling his cold body against his in a warm embrace.

Mew heard Gulf sigh and mumble something under his breath before falling back to a deep sleep.

With a smile and a kiss on Gulf's forehead, Mew also went back to sleep. He had a wonderful dream to get back to, after all.

But nothing could beat their reality.