He is about to go but his blood boiled seeing Nikhil holding Haasini s hands and she smiling at him ..He left the place immediatlely .. Shivani noticed this..

" How is the design??" Haasini asked Nikhil  about her mehindi and he said" Cute and bubbly" She look at him confused while Dharani cleared her throat.. Nikhil felt embarrassed and said " let's go"..

" Are you flirting with her??" Adhitya asked and Nikhil don't know what to answer..

" Be careful with her Orelse she will chop you into pieces and will fry you and give feast to donkeys" Shivani said and all look at her weirdly..

" Donkey???" Arjun asked and Shivani said " usually we say crow..But a crow can't eat his / her friend na that's why I said donkey" She gave explanation and Nikhil started chasing her..She ran and sat in the car..Nikhil sighed and everyone got in their respective cars..Shivani convinced Haasini and she finally agreed..

Here in Chezhiyan s house Trisha is arguing with Chezhiyan..

" I didn't like her...Why she came here????" Trisha yelled.. Chezhiyan lost his cool and shouted at her..He is trying to be calm but for the past few minutes she is continuously blaming Haasini and now she is questioning why she came here..

" Shut up Trisha..If I'm keeping quiet it doesn't mean you can talk whatever you want.. Haasini is my friend even though she is not talking with me now I won't give her place to anyone in my life..Not even you..She is very good at heart.. Yesterday I slapped her because she spoke bad about you but that doesn't mean I hate her..I don't want to shout at you before them so I remained quite..But today you crossed your limits.. Because of you My friend Arjun is not even looking my face and My Haasini is not talking with me...She thinks she isn't important to me..But the truth is I NEED HER AS A HUMAN NEEDS OXYGEN..SHE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME..SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND MY SECOND MOTHER..I avoided her and didn't accept her love because I don't want her to develop feeling for me..But I hided our love from my friends and because of that only I'm standing alone Without my Arjun and My Haasini" He left the room angrily...

Arjun and Mugen's family went to his house and Adhitya s family, Shivani , Haasini went to his house..They felt tired so after having breakfast they slept and woke up at evening only..When they are having their dinner Arjun's mom called and informed them about visiting their family god..They planned to start from here at 4:00 am so that they reach there before afternoon and they have a Pooja at Evening..

So they slept earlier..The next day morning at 3:40 Arjun's family came to Adhitya s house as the driver of the van they arranged is near his house..Shivani came down wearing a salwaar khameez...

Shivani came down wearing a salwaar khameez

( Imagine Shivani in this)

And Haasini is wearing a yellow Anarkali suit..

( Imagine Haasini in this)

Arjun s mother look at the two girls weirdly and Adhitya mother too had the same expression on her face..She look at Dharani and she didn't understand ..She pointed Shivani and she understood now..She asked Shivani to wear saree.. Hearing it Haasini supressed her laugh..

" You also should wear saree" Arjun s mom said and now Nikhil ND Arjun laughed..

Ramya knows that Haasini Don't know to wear it..So Ramya went to help her and Dharani went to help Shivani ..

Ramya and Haasini came down in few minutes..Nikhil is lost for a minute seeing Haasini..

Nikhil is lost for a minute seeing Haasini

She is wearing the above saree.. Nikhil smiled at her and she too returned a small smile..She took a selfie and uploaded it as her insta story..

Dharani came down and said Shivani s hair style won't suit for saree so she is changing it..

All are waiting for her and now time is 4:20 still she didn't come.. Arjun went to check on her..She is taking selfies 😂😂🙈

Arjun slapped his forehead and went near her..

" Come down Shivani..All are waiting for you" Arjun said to her..

" Call me Ms.Selfie..Then only I  will come" Shivani said in a childish tone and Arjun chuckled hearing it..

" Ok..Ms.Selfie come let's go.. All are waiting for us" He said to her..

" Yeah..We can go Mr.Dimple but before that let's take a selfie" She said and he glared her..But she didn't give heed to him and started taking selfie..

Finally he lost his cool and tried pulling her .At the same time she is taking selfie and turned to ask him look the camera..Due to his sudden pull her lips met his lips and it's captured in her phone..

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap: Halwa or Jasmine flower??😜

Haiii cutiess... Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented..Keep on supporting 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Me being good girl I updated soon😜😌..So you guys too be good and vote😛...

With love,
              Magizhini..