I put the oven on low so that the enchiladas do not burn and take the strawberries out the freezer. I grab my phone, wallet, and a dozen roses quickly running back to the bus. I stop at the door calming my nerves. I knock softly making me bounce on my feet a bit. The door opens slowly letting me see Dinah and Normani.

“Calm down Y/n, this is Lauren.” Normani chuckles making me groan.

“I feel like I am going to shit my pants!” I say making them laugh. I hear footsteps making me look where they are coming from. Everything stops when I see Lauren. Fuck she is fucking beautiful. That dress makes her crystal green eyes pop. I look her up and down.

I hear someone clear their throat making me look up at Lauren face

“You oka-”

“Fuck, wow, your gorgeous.” I say coming out of my daze. She smiles at my nervousness. I walk to her kissing her lips.

“Here the keys. Have her back by 12am!” Dinah says making me nod quickly. I grab the keys putting them in my pocket.

“Oh, these are for you baby” I hand the roses to Lauren making her smile widen. I kiss her cheek smiling.

“Thank you!” She says grabbing them and putting them a in a vase. I grab the keys from Dinah leading Lauren to the car.

“12AM!” Normani yells making me chuckle.

“OKAY!” I yell back open the car door for Lauren.

“Such a gentlewomen” She says smiling. I smile getting into the driver side. I start to the car heading to the cabin holding hands with Lauren.

*Skip the car ride*

I quickly get out running to her side opening the door for her. I put my arm around her waist. I walk her to the area I setup. She freezes when she sees it making me feel like I did not do good.

 She freezes when she sees it making me feel like I did not do good

“You don’t like it. I am so stupid. We can just go to the movies if you don’t lik-”

“It is incredible!” She cuts me off. I smile slightly kissing her forehead.

“You can sit out here real fast. I have to get the food and drinks.” I say running back in the cabin quickly. I grab the food and two glasses of wine. I get back out there to see Lauren sitting on the blankets looking around. I sit next her handing her the food.

“I made it myself. I do not know if you will like it or not” I say making her giggle.

“I bet it will be amazing mi amor.” She says kissing my cheek. I see her take a bite instantly making her eyes go wide. When she is done chewing, she looks at me.

“That is fucking amazing!” She yells making me laugh.

“I did not know you could cook!”

“You do not know a lot about me than” I reply with making her giggle.

Once we finish eating, I look at her to see her have a stuffed expression. I grab a strawberry putting it to her lips.

“I am stuff Y/n. I do not need that.” She says making me chuckle. I sit the strawberry leaving a lot left. I put it back to her lips.

“P’ease” I pout using my baby voice. She nods taking a small bit. She takes another one at how good it is making me chuckle.

“You know you are so adorable mamas” I say making her giggle. I kiss her lips loving the way they feel on mine. I pull away looking into her eyes.

“This is the best first date ever!” She says exciting. I smile cuddling into her side. I look up at her looking into her beautiful eyes.

“Will you be my girlfriend Lauren Michelle Jauregui?” I look at my hands fidgeting with them. She pulls my chin up to look up at her.

“I would love to Y/n Y/m/n Cabello” She pulls me into a kiss making me the happiest person.

Sorry if there is typing mistakes. I am planning on doing smut next chapter. Should I?