"Oh it is but the hurt still there."

"I'm sorry. That shit with king just made me shut down on everybody for real."

"I get it."

"And King you know our beef."

"You got one of my niggas killed." "Who?" I asked. "Smoke." He said.

"The one we was always with?" I asked with my eyes getting big. "Yeah." She said. "Y'all was fucking wasn't it?"

"Yeap."

"She set him up." King said.

I couldn't believe this shit. I knew smoke had died but I was homeless and couldn't afford to come out here for the funeral.

We was the 4 Amigos.

"How?" I asked.

"I didn't set him up. I was fucking with him and my baby daddy."

"Yeah Bella ex." My dad said.

I sighed.

"It so happened that Smoke pissed me the fuck off and I went to my baby daddy house. He asked me what was wrong and I told him.

I had no idea that he'll kill him."

"Damn." Was all I could say.

"You told the opps what the fuck do you mean Jazz?!" "I'm sorry Tavion damn.

I feel that guilt every day of my life.

He was the love of my life King and he's gone you think I don't feel for that shit?" "I can't forgive you just yet Jazz. This shit gone be like this for a lil minute."

"It's been a year King."

"It is what it is."

It was kind of funny to me because we in here just talking , crying, and arguing like King ass wasn't just told he was paralyzed.

It didn't bother him honestly.

"Ian got no problem with nobody. Y'all gotta obey Bella's decision.

Y'all can't come around Tay ion mind y'all getting Kavion but Tay is off limits." He said to my parents.

"Before I got shot I was thinking about getting another house out here for Tay and Bell so we all could be close. I know you be tired Bella and I want you to be able to get up and take a break whenever you need it.

I know you don't feel like constantly moving Tay here and there so we'll go to Atlanta if we got to."

"Who said?" Jennifer said.

"We gotta do this right Jen."

"Me and Tay good in Atlanta. I already told you that we can co parent and figure some out."

"You sure?"

"Yeah and we gone be out here for a minute since I'm yo caretaker."

"What about yo baby?"

"What about em?"

"Yo doctors and stuff out there." "I'll switch em over for the mean time."

"Who's the father?" He asked me.

I rubbed my belly.

"Maybe another time." I said.

"You might as well we all here." My mama said. I looked at King mama.

"My child's father is Tavion."

Jennifer broke out crying. "How?" He asked. "I think you already know how it works you got 2 already." I said.