22.

It's been almost a month since the shit with King. I just left my 6 month check up.

I was exhausted. I pulled up at home.

Jennifer has been staying with me and she's not that bad. Some nights I hear her crying so I try to distract her during the day.

I got out and went in the house.

"Stink!? Javion!" I called them downstairs. My living room was a mess.

"They sleep." Jenn said coming out the kitchen.

"They gotta clean up." I said.

"They'll be up in a sec they was playing with king and got tired."

"Wait a minute. King?" I asked.

"Oh I started back talking to him a week ago." "Okay what does that have to do with anything. Why was he here?"

"He's still here. He said he needed to talk to you." "About?" I asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Where he at?" "Kids room."

I walked up the steps and went to my daughter room he sat in the chair as they slept.

"What the fuck you doing here?"

"I missed y'all."

"You might win Jennifer back but you disrespected the fuck outta me and Ian forgiving you that easy." I said.

He sighed.

"Can we talk somewhere else?"

I looked at Stink moving in her sleep. I walked into my bed room he followed.

He closed the door.

"I'm sorry Bell." "You always sorry bruh." "I was angry Bella. Y'all just don't understand how it feel to have two women down yo back all the time.

She in my ear about you. You in my ear bout me being a bad father.

A Nîgga gone snap.

I left to get myself together after allat."

"So we just suppose to welcome you back in?" "Y'all should understand me the same way I understand y'all."

"King you do? Bruh you don't understand when I say I'm tired.

You don't understand when I'm hurt.

You threw me being homeless in my face Tavion. You don't understand what that shit is like.

For 3 years Tavion I was sleeping outside, shelters, and parks.

Being pregnant throughout that time.

Having to get abused watching a man hurt yo baby but you couldn't fight back because he was beating you too.

You sleep peacefully at night I don't.

I was on alert making sure nobody touched my baby, broke into my car, and we was safe.

Do you understand that?

No bruh you don't.

So I'm not gone understand yo ass when you say you tired of women being up yo back about taking care of your fucking kids man."

"I take care of my kids Bella."

"Yeah of Javion how many times have Tay actually spent time with you?

You've only been to one doctors appointment.

You take care of her son what about my kids King?" He sat down and put his head in his hands. "Ion know what to say Bell."